This complete luminaire kit contains our ultra-durable, full spectrum electronic 315w ballast, a 315w CDM/CMH Horticulture lamp and the new release HiPAR 315w Reflector. Our 315w Ballast is recognised for its tough design and low energy consumption with maximum PAR output. Using specialised low-frequency technology allows this package to output incredibly optimised light energy, resulting in faster and healthier growth from your plants!
Affordable yet incredible!
Hi-Par 315w reflectors are designed for maximum illumination and bulb durability, offering more efficiency than others on the market. Increased light reflectivity and effectual spread dramatically improves plant growth. The reflector features precisely engineered micro-aluminium and a PGZ18 bulb mount for a safe and secure connection.
Our Sunstorm kits are available in horizontal or vertical style for your convenience. Ask your local retailer to see the HiPAR SUNSTORM today!
Hi-Par Digital CMH L.E.C Control Ballast - 315W
The Hi-Par 315w Digital Ballast is a state of the art, highly Efficient Ballast which uses High-End Japanese components. These Ballasts in concert with the Philips L.E.C 315w lamps give far greater canopy light penetration than conventional 600w HPS Kits. This is achieved due to the Lamps 92% likeness to the sun (92% on the CRI Colour Rendering Index). These lamps give better spectrum and intensity of light, all factors in a successful garden. If you want higher Yields (essential oils and flowers) with lower running costs, you must consider the Hi-Par 315w Digital Ballast with the Philips L.E.C 315w lamp. This kit comes with an E40 (screw in) lamp adaptor. This allows for the L.E.C 315w Lamp to be used in the customers current Reflector/Shade, absolutely brilliant!
Hi-Par has built a strong foundation of reliability and unique ceramic lighting solutions. Our newest release in the CMH market provides smart dimming to ensure ideal conditions can be provided to your crops.
Our smart CMH ballast has Control Station plug & play connectivity! Simply plug the Hi-Par Control Station (sold separately) into the TRS "Link" port on your Controllable Ballast to utilise all of our intelligent controller features!
- High Power factor: PF>0.99
- Increases essential oil production
- Low harmonic: General harmonic THD<10%
- E40 adaptor included in box
- Constant current start
- Cool running temperature
- High light efficiency & low power consumption
- Intelligent Dimming 50-100% knob when used without the Hi-Par Control Station
- Designed for maximum PAR output and efficiency with CMH lamps
- Designed for maximum PAR output and efficiency
- Intelligent dimming control 60-100%
- Compatible with "Hi-Par Control Station"
- Highest quality Japanese internal components
- CMH Horticultural lamp compatibility
- Increased PAR efficiency compared to HPS or MH
- Smart green LED indicator light
- Digital random start technology
- Superior RF shielding
- Low start-up current <3.0A
- Input 220-240V, 50-60Hz, Imax=1.6A
- PF>0.97, CF<1.6, THD<10%
- 12 months limited warranty
Philips Master GreenPower CDM-TP 930 Lamp - 315W
These state-of-the-art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye. The lamp is full-spectrum so it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigour and an increase in final weight.
- Philips CDM-TP 315w/930 – full spectrum lamp
- A blinding intensity that's clearly visable with the naked eye
- Ideal as both supplementary and standalone lighting
- Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- Extremely high PAR levels
Sunmaster Vertical Lamp Position Reflector
HiPAR 315w luminaires are helping growers achieve significantly improved quality and quantities from their crop. The modern 315w technology allows the bulbs internal arc-tube to burn much hotter than traditional HID lighting. The resulting light energy is more similar to sunlight and provides more usable PAR light.
HiPAR’s new advanced range of precisely engineered MIRO aluminium reflectors are designed for maximum illumination and bulb durability. With our progressive analysis they offer more efficacy than the competitors. Increased light reflectivity and effectual spread drastically improves your plants growth!
Our 315w vertical mounted globe design has been calculated for perfect light efficiency and is ideal for any style of horticultural production. These fixtures can be used as a standalone lighting source or as supplementary light energy to traditional HPS bulbs. 315w is the next generation of lighting and is most effective in our L.E.C technology specific reflectors!
In The Box
-  x Hi-Par 315W Control Ballast
-  x Philips Master GreenPower CDM-TP 930 Lamp - 315W
-  x Sunmaster Vertical Lamp Position Reflector