Hydro Experts School & Tertiary Education Scheme
We are excited to offer our new Hydro Experts School & Tertiary Education Scheme! This scheme is designed to provide schools and universities with discounted hydroponic equipment, plus ongoing support and education in hydroponic cultivation.
Hydroponics is a great way to learn about plant growth and cultivation, and we believe that it has great potential for schools and universities. We hope that by providing discounted equipment and support, we can help more institutions to explore hydroponic growing techniques.
The Future of Hydroponics & Sustainable Agriculture
- Hydroponic systems use less water and land than traditional farming methods and can be used to grow crops in a variety of climates. Hydroponics is also a great way to learn about plant growth and cultivation, making it an ideal activity for schools and universities.
- The global hydroponics market is predicted to exceed $22 billion by 2028, which is a 133% increase from the market size in 2020. Hydroponics has proven to be a highly-efficient and environmentally-friendly growing technique that could help address global food insecurity in the coming years.
Hydro Experts hope to encourage more schools and universities to explore hydroponic growing techniques by providing discounted equipment and support.
Hydroponic Lesson Plans for Primary Schools
- We have a range of hydroponic lesson plans for primary schools here at Hydro Experts. These lessons cover topics such as plant life cycles, the water cycle, and photosynthesis. They are designed to be fun and engaging, whilst also teaching children about the science behind hydroponics.
- Hydro Experts believe that hydroponics can provide an invaluable educational tool for schools and universities. By introducing hydroponic growing systems into the classroom, students can gain first-hand experience of the plant life cycle, from seed to harvest. Not only will this foster a deeper understanding of the science behind plant growth, but it will also empower students to create their own hydroponic systems at home and in their communities. With hydroponics, the sky's the limit!
- Hydroponics is also a great way to teach students about sustainability. Hydroponic systems use less water and space than traditional farming methods and can be used year-round.
- They also include a reservoir to save excess water, while leveraging high-efficiency grow lights. Teaching students about hydroponics will help them respect nature and the environment around them, and maximize the resources they use in the process.
Hydroponics for Universities & Tertiary Education
- Hydroponics can also be used for research and teaching at universities and other tertiary institutions. Hydroponic systems offer a controlled environment in which to study plant growth and can be used to investigate the effect of different variables on plant development.
Talk to our team today
- Hydro experts have proudly facilitated many tertiary education programmes and schools over the years. Our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Hydro Experts Team
School & Tertiary Education Enquiry Form