Hydro Experts Policy
- At Hydro Experts, we want to make sure that our customers feel assured with their shopping. We highly recommend reading the warranty policy before buying. Please do research about the product that you are buying because we don't accept returns after 30 days of receipts, if not stated in the description section of the product.
- Warranty is subjected to change as the manufacturer decides the warranty for their particular products. In case of missing warranties, we have a company warranty which will last for a year with an exception in Lamps & Bulbs which are warranted for 1 month from the date of purchase, not from when they are put into use.
- To ensure products are entitled to the warranty, customers must read or check the warranty terms in the product description.
- All warranty returns are assessed thoroughly before resolution. If we are unable to replicate the alleged fault, your device will be returned to you. We cannot issue replacements, refunds or store credit for products that appear to be functioning in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. Customers can feel assured because all products on our website will be covered with a warranty.
- There might be various situations where customers might encounter a dilemma, so to make the shopping experience trouble-free, we have placed Policies and guidelines that must be followed as stated.
How to claim a Warranty?
Please make sure that the product is ideal with warranty policies, if it isn't then we won't be proceeding with any further action.
- Open dispute through Resolution Center.
- Please provide a brief description of the fault and if possible, provide an image.
- Once received, we will contact you with the findings and resolutions.
- Address: Unit 34/2 Railway Parade, Lidcombe NSW 2141, Australia.
- Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of Liability
- This site is provided by Leidinn Group Pty Ltd on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Leidinn Group Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
- You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your own risk to the full extent permissible by applicable law, Leidinn Group Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Leidinn Group Pty Ltd does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Leidinn Group Pty Ltd are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Leidinn Group Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.