- "Pro" models are the same as Climate, upgraded to CO2 Sensing and Control. This adds a CO2 sensor & 4th 'control switch'
- The benefit of CO2 enrichment is simple: Plants devour CO2 as food to produce leaves, flowers & seeds. CO2 is the equivalent of meat, potatoes and greens (nutrients are the multivitamins) for plants. Since dinosaur days, plants have been on starvation diets of 400 parts per million CO2 compared to when they evolved at 1500 - 2500 parts per million CO2.
In Light ON periods (Day):
- The controller will monitor and maintain CO2 PPM fat just above your target ppm value, continuously learning the flow rate to predict accurate cutoff and optimum growth.
- CO2 does not operate in night periods. Pro controllers contain Temperature and Humidity sensors plus a CO2 sensor and four (4) switch relays to control appliances
In The Box
-  x Harvest-Master Controller - Climate Pro Model | 240V AUS Version
- Harvest Master has been designed to be as friendly as possible, for use by novices or by experts alike.
- Connect your appliances, turn ON, set the time.
- The controller starts working. (and starts calibrating your room while running) Nothing to it!
Organic control of your grow-room. Moderating and balancing the climate gradually as it is in nature, rather than dramatic hot/cold, humid/dry 'switches'. All Harvest Master climate controllers are 'intelligent', learning the effects of lights, burners, fans, cooling heating, humidifying and dehumidifying devices, then how to predict and balance these with preferred conditions, time of day and the selected 'Growth Cycle'. "Predictive" intelligence that adapts to today.
Designed for use everywhere in the world, in any season, your Harvest Master controller maintains temperature and humidity by cooling and heating, humidifying and dehumidifying, with lights operated on adjustable timer cycles to suit Vegetative (18:00/6:00hr day/night) or Flowering phases (12:00/12:00hr day/night). As a bonus, shorter (18hr) or longer (39hr) days are simply set in the Grow Cycle timer menu. In the same way, 8 watering times can be quickly set to suit crop, stage, and 'day' or 'night' times.