Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
The Pro-leaf PPM-B1, digital Co2 controller, provides simple and precise control of a 240-volt co2-generating device with modes for both increasing and decreasing co2. Also featuring Fuzzy logic operation which offers additional accuracy when utilizing compressed gas for co2 supplementation. Adjustable set points range from 400-2000 parts per million with an accuracy of +/-100 PPM and an adjustable deadband. A remote sensor, with 4.5m cable, accurately monitors the gardens PPm levels and relays this information to the controller for display in real-time. An integrated photocell allows for day, night, or continuous operation and the unit records maximum and minimum values for later viewing.
Why Add CO2?
- Plants use CO2 for photosynthesis (sugar production).
- If CO2 is restricted, so is sugar production.
- Plants can handle 1000 - 1200ppm of CO2. There's only around 400 - 450ppm in the air. Bringing that up to the optimum 1200ppm is one of the easiest ways to ramp up sugar production and increases your yield by up to 20%!
- In summer, extra CO2 and also helps plants with heat stress by photosynthesising more!
- Max Current: 10 amps
- Sensor Cord Length: 4.5m (15')
- Control Range: 400ppm to 2000ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: 100ppm
- Weight: 1kg (2.2 lb)
In The Box
-  x Pro Leaf Digital CO2 Controller - PPM-B1 | PPM Controller