What is it ?
Customers have asked for a soil mix that is both safe to germinate seeds in, as well as tailored for optimal plant growth, so we answered the call! Our baby booster is designed for germination and early life of your babies! Full of gentle yet dense minerals and rock dusts, this mix is ideal for giving your plants the best start in life.
How does it work?
- The formulation of our baby booster is different to our NoTill Soil.
- It contains different compositions of several ingredients and amendments.
- Most notable is a reduction in quick availabe Nitrogen, and an increase in Rock Dusts, Gypsum and other long release nutrients.This means that come flower time the initial soil you germinated your plants in will still be providing a steady source of micronutrients and trace elements to support optimal plant growth.
Ingredients: Peat Moss, Worm Castings, Rice Hulls, Perlite/Pumice, Azomite, Neem Cake, Kelp Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Gypsum, Diatomacious Earth, Wheat Bran, Palagonite, Volcanic Rock Dust, Malt Barley Grain, Fulvic Acid, Bokashi.
-  x Organic Gardening Solutions Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) - 150GM
How Do I Use It?
- For Transplanting: We recommend you apply one (1) teaspoon of AMF where you intend to place the root ball of the plant to be re-potted. Set the plant, cutting or seedling, and water as normal.
- For Top Dressing: We recommend you add two (2) tablespoons of AMF to your top dressing and water it in.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Brand||Organic Gardening Solutions|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|