Organic Gardening Solutions Base and Aeration - 25L
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
What is it?
Our Base Mix is composed of two parts:
- 50% an Aeration component (Pumice (55%), Rice Hulls (40%) and Zeolite (5%)).
- 50% Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss as a base.
Why do I need this ?
What does each component contribute?
- Peat Moss: Provides unmatched CEC, and has great air-filled porosity and water holding capacity.
- Pumice: Pumice makes up the majority of the mix and provides excellent air-filled porosity to keep your soil aerobic.
- Rice Hulls: Rice Hulls are a fantastic source of aeration that slowly release Nitrogen and Silica into the soil, ultimately increasing the resilience of your plants. They will break down slowly over time.
- Zeolite: Zeolite will slowly release the nutrients and water it stores over time. The open crystalline structure of Zeolite is occupied by cations and water molecules which are able to move into cavities allowing cationic exchange and reversible rehydration.
In The Box
-  x Organic Gardening Solutions Base and Aeration - 25L