Storz & Bickel - Classic Volcano with Easy Valve Starter Set
Products You May Need
Pick up at store Not Available
In-store pickup not available.
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
This Classic Volcano vaporizer from Storz & Bickel is the Rolls Royce of desktop vaporizers. With its analog temperature dial, quiet motor, and premium German engineering, this beautifully crafted machine produces smooth, rich vapour that's easy on the lungs. Smart Valve Technology ensures you never burn your herbs, while the built-in air filter keeps odours at bay. The Easy Valve starter set includes everything you need to get started - from the Volcano itself to the filling chamber, liquid pad, easy valve mouthpiece, and herb material - making it simple to achieve the perfect session. With a 3-year warranty and 'Made in Germany' pedigree, this STORZ & BICKEL vaporizer delivers the ultimate in performance, precision, and reliability so you can enjoy a premium experience every time.
For further information about the Volcano Vaporizers, please view our Volcano FAQ page.
Classic Volcano Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Storz & Bickel (Germany)
- Device Dimensions: 17.5cm Height, 19cm Diameter
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminium, high quality thermoplastic
- Heating Element: Aluminium heat exchanger
- Heating Time: 4 - 5 Minutes
- Temperature Range: 130°C - 230°C
- Temperature Control: Dial
- Automatic Shut off: No
- Warranty: 3 Years
Classic Volcano Features:
- Analogue temperature dial from 1-9
- Smart Valve Technology - Never burn your herbs
- Fully featured in both Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Quiet Motor
- New and Improved Air Pump
- Built-in Air Filter
About the Easy Valve Balloon Kit
The Volcano Easy Valve balloon system is designed to be as simple as possible to use. All bags in the Easy Valve system come pre-assembled, so all you have to do is attach the mouthpiece!
The Easy Valve Starter Set contains everything you need to set up and start using your new Volcano.
Easy Valve Starter Set Includes:
- 1 x Easy Valve Filling Chamber
5 x Easy Valve Balloon's
5 x Easy Valve Mouthpiece
1 x Easy Valve Normal Screen Set
1 x Easy Valve Liquid Pad
1 x Cleaning Tool
Once you have purchased your initial Starter Set, you can simply replace individual components as required. Replacement sets of Easy Valve balloons are available in either the regular or XL size replacement set.
All products shown are intended for aromatherapy purposes only.
Note: We do not accept returns for opened, used vaporizers. We only accept returns of unopened (brand new) units or faulty units. Click here to LEARN MORE.
In The Box
Classic Volcano Vaporizer
- 1 x New Classic Volcano Vaporizer (AU Version)
- 1 x Storz & Bickel Custom Grinder
- 2 x Extra Volcano Air Filters
- Complete Easy Valve Starter Set
- 1 x Easy Valve Filling Chamber
- 5 x Easy Valve Balloon's
- 5 x Easy Valve Mouthpiece
- 1 x Easy Valve Normal Screen Set
- 1 x Easy Valve Liquid Pad
- 1 x Cleaning Tool
With over 12 years of research and development, stringent selection of material, impeccable processing and remarkable quality, the Volcano is the best vaporizer money can buy.
- Volcano Height: 17.5CM
- Base Diameter: 19CM
STORZ & BICKEL GmbH guarantees end customers (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”) in accordance with the following provisions that the product (MIGHTY+, CRAFTY+, VOLCANO HYBRID, VOLCANO CLASSIC, PLENTY) that has been delivered to the customer is free from defects in material, of manufacturing or construction faults within the time period of three (3) years (MIGHTY = two (2) years) from the date of delivery (warranty period).
STORZ & BICKEL GmbH shall remedy any defect or fault claimed under the aforementioned warranty at its sole discretion and own cost by repair, replacement with new or refurbished individual parts or delivery of a defect-free product of the same kind and type.
The warranty does not include parts that are particularly affected by wear and tear, such as in particular Batteries, Balloons, Cooling Units, Charging Cables and Adapters, Filling Chamber (VOLCANO), Tube, Screens, Dosing Capsule and accessories included with the products, e.g., Herb Mill, Filling Aid, Brush, etc.
Any other customer claims against STORZ & BICKEL GmbH, especially for compensation are excluded.
However, the contractual or statutory rights of the customer against STORZ & BICKEL GmbH under this purchase agreement shall not be affected by this warranty.
Accordingly, regardless of this warranty, STORZ & BICKEL GmbH is liable for defects as to quality or title for delivery items pursuant to the applicable statutory provisions, in particular Sections 434 ff. BGB (German Civil Code).
The period of limitation for statutory claims for defects is twenty-four (24) months and shall begin when the products are delivered.
Claims under this warranty can only be asserted if
- the product is not damaged and does not show signs of wear and tear that was caused by use deviating from the normal intended purpose and specifications of STORZ & BICKEL GmbH (according to the Instructions for Use),
- the product does not show signs of repairs or other interventions that were caused by third parties not authorized by STORZ & BICKEL GmbH,
- only accessories authorized by STORZ & BICKEL GmbH have been installed in the product and
- the serial number has not been removed or made unrecognizable.
Claims under this warranty can only be asserted if the customer registers the product within one year of the delivery at www.storz-bickel.com/registration. Warranty claims shall be voided if the product has not been registered within one year. Warranty claims must be asserted against STORZ & BICKEL GmbH by presenting the original invoice, showing the purchase date, within the term of exclusion of two months after the warranty case occurred or in the case of defects/faults that were not immediately detectable, within two months after their detection.
- STORZ & BICKEL GmbH shall assume the costs for sending and returning the product.
- Any customs duties and public charges must be paid by the customer.
- This shall not apply if the customer was unable to detect that a warranty claim was unjustified.
This warranty shall also apply to the aforementioned extent and under the aforementioned prerequisites (including product registration and presenting the original invoice or product registration and presenting proof of purchase in the case of resale) for any subsequent future owners who are residing in the area of validity if they register the product. If the product has already been registered, new registration by a subsequent future owner is not possible in the case of a resale, thus voiding any possible claim under the warranty.