Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Comprising two powdered, mineral-based options that support your plants from beginning to bloom, the Maxi Series is our most cost-effective choice when it comes to nutrients.
The one-two nutritional punch includes MaxiGro and MaxiBloom, a duo of standalone, water-soluble formulas with primary, secondary and micronutrients. Both are pH-buffered, which means the pH will hold its value once your pH target is met.
MaxiGro and MaxiBloom are highly concentrated and dissolve rapidly in water. Their dry form means they are portable and can be easily stored, which makes them a popular choice for outdoor gardeners.
From Start to Harvest
The Maxi Series is specifically designed for particular growth stages:
- MaxiGro encourages growth of seedlings and cuttings, giving your plant starts vital nutrition for that crucial vegetative growth stage early in development.
- MaxiBloom increases yields and crop quality by promoting prolific flowering and fruiting in a wide diversity of plant types.
With a low cost-per-usage level and easy transportability, MaxiGro and MaxiBloom can be used for all types of plants and in a variety of water qualities. Whether you're working in coco coir, hydroponics, soilless or soil, the Maxi Series gives you all the flexibility you need.
In The Box
-  x General Hydroponics MaxiGro - 1KG
-  x General Hydroponics MaxiBloom - 1KG
MaxiGroTM is formulated to build strong roots, stems and foliage. It is designed for rapidly growing plants prior to flowering or fruit-set as well as salad greens. Blended with purified water-soluble minerals, MaxiGro includes Calcium, Magnesium and Sulfur, missing in many common plant foods; essential for both plants and people.
The Maxi Series is excellent for hydroponics as well as soil gardening. Use MaxiGro during the growth phase and switch to MaxiBloom during the bloom phase.
MaxiBloomTM is formulated for the flowering phase of plant growth and is designed to enhance robust flowering with enormous, gorgeous, fragrant blooms. Blended with purified water-soluble minerals, MaxiBloom includes Calcium, Magnesium and Sulfur, missing in many common plant foods; essential for both plants and people. The Maxi Series is excellent for hydroponics as well as soil gardening. Use MaxiGro during the growth phase and switch to MaxiBloom during the bloom phase.
- Usage: 1 - 2 teaspoons per gallon fresh water. ( 5 - 10 grams per 4 liters fresh water. )
- Soil: Apply nutrient once or twice weekly. Use plain water between applications.
- Hydroponics: Change nutrient reservoir weekly. Use mild strength nutrient for delicate plants and full strength nutrient for robust plants.