Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Rooting Enhancer, Growth Stimulant
Explosive new root formation and root development on cuttings increases root length, root branching, and number of fine root hairs Greater amounts of root mass aids in nutrient uptake Reduces stress in early plant development
- Bulking agent
- Vitality booster Will not stain or leave a film on roots
- Made in the USA.
RAPID START - is a proprietary blend of unique ingredients. Derived from plant extracts.
THIS IS NOT A COPY OF ANY OTHER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET.
No chemicals or Plant Growth Regulator!
Rapid Start - is formulated with unique ingredients exclusive to GH. Rapid Start - can and should be used from first planting / cutting at the aggressive rate through vegetative and into flowering cycle at which point the dosage should be gradually lowered to the normal application rate. Rapid Start - can be used alone or in combination with any and all products, there are no known adverse reactions or interactions. Rapid Start should not affect either pH or EC in any significant manor.
Results from using Rapid Start:
- Increases plant, flower and fruit size, is also a bulking agent
- Increases root length and fine root hairs
- Increases number of lateral roots (branching)
- Stimulate new root development
- Reduces stress in early plant development
- Is clean, will not coat roots causing darkening / staining
- Total Nitrogen (N).......................................2%
- 2% Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5)......................0.8%
- Soluble Potash (K2O)..............................0.02%
- Protein Hydrolysate, Potassium Sulfate, Sea Kelp.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
- 2% humic acids derived from micronized leonardite.
In The Box
-  x General Hydroponics Rapid Start - 125ML | 275ML | 500ML | 1L Rooting Enhancer
- Highly concentrated
- Expands production of root hairs to improve nutrient uptake!
- Natural plant extracts stimulate root development and branching
- Clean, effective and affordable
- Works in all systems, media and environments
Add after nutrient solution has been mixed and ph adjusted (if any nutrients are being used), in cloning machines add directly to water cutting / seed start through early part of flowering cycle (2.5ml) per gallon aggressive feeding / (1 ml) per gallon moderate application.