For Decades growers have settled for lighting options that are not 100% tailored for their use and crop. Grow light manufacturers are always trying to appease the mass populations of growers, rather than honing in on exactly what they need for optimal performance, yields, and most important quality.
The engineering principles behind the DLI Open Reflector are a culmination of over a decade of research and development. The team works with a ranging group of some of the best horticulturists around the globe; each who specialise in plant and varietal specific production processes for the ornamental, and commercial flower market. Dutch Lighting Innovations has allowed these groups a new level of consistency, reliability, and quality unparalleled in the niche world of growing the best flowers and plants on Earth!
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- DIMENSIONS: 22.5" X 11.2" X 7.0"
- WEIGHT: 5.4KG
- DIMMING WITH SWITCH: 600W – 750W – 825W – 1000W – 1150W
- DIMMING WITH CONTROLLER: 600W – 1150W
- FREQUENCY: 50/60Hz
- TYPICAL CURRENT: 4.5A @ 240V/1000W
- MAXIMUM CURRENT: 9.5A @ 120V/1150W
- INRUSH CURRENT: ≤ 40A
- POWER FACTOR: ≥ 0,98
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 ~ 240V
- INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE: ± 10%
- RATED POWER: 1060W
In The Box
-  x Dutch Lighting Joule-Series Fixture - 1000W | DE | 120/240V
How it works
The DLI reflectors are manufactured to have the highest possible total reflectance at all wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm giving excellent PAR rendition. The integrated hemispherical reflectance is over 95% with an absence of iridescence colours in the louvre.
The DLI reflectors are made from an electrochemically brightened high purity aluminium substrate coil, and start with an anodised base coat which gives a hard support to minimize abrasion damage. The material is then treated under vacuum with specially developed processes to maximise coating adhesion and is vacuum coated with a super pure reflection layer of 99.99% pure aluminium.
These reflection layers are overlaid with a dual layer oxide system tuned for maximum visible reflection enhancement. This serves to increase the overall reflectivity provided by the metallic layers and adds protection against damage.
1-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.