Lumatek Digital Dimmable HPS & MH Ballast - 400W
Lumatek Electronic Ballasts are extremely power efficient, producing an intense light output while using relatively low power. With a light output of up to 30% more than conventional ballasts, it is no wonder why more and more people are turning to the Lumatek Digital Ballast range.
Lumatek Digital ballasts use switching electronics and small frequency inductors to control the current and voltage to the lamp. They contain a ‘micro-processor’ similar to what’s used in a home computer.
This allows them to;
- run both M.H and HPS lamps
- make adjustments based on the type of lamp it's running,
- compensate for degrading lamps by changing the output.
All Lumatek ballasts incorporate 'Soft Start' technology allowing them to use very low start up currents (amps). This is a huge advantage when using multiple ballasts, allowing more units to be turned on at the same time off the same circuit or timer.
- Electronic ballast for 250W or 400W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.90A
- Input power: 440W
- Output power: 420W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175~275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating Frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: -25~40°C(-13~104°F)
- Enclosure temp. rise ((Δt) 29°C (84.2°F)
- Env.IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing.
Gavita HPS Bulb 400W
- European horticultural lamp with enhanced light spectrum and long light maintenance
- Enhanced wire-frame construction for electronic ballasts
- High photosynthetic photon flux (ppf)
- Suitable for certified electronic ballasts, including Gavita DigiStar ballasts
- Brand: Gavita
- Type: Enhanced spectrum HPS lamp
- Power: 400 Watt
- Lamp base: E40
- Lumens: 56.500
- Grow light (µMol): 710
- Light maintenance 1 year (5000 hours) :>95%
- Voltage: 230
- Electronic: Developed for Electronic Ballast
Cooltube Reflector Ø 150MM (6" Inch) / Ø 200MM (8" Inch)
Air-Cooled Reflector is the ideal solution for minimizing heat build-up problems in a grow room. Many Cool Tubes can be installed in-line for greater cooling efficiency. 300CFM of cooling power minimum is recommended per Cool Tube unit when housing a 1000 watt HID bulb.
- Air duct size: Ø 150MM (6" Inch) / Ø 200MM (8" Inch)
- Built-in 5KV pulse rated mogul socket fits HPS/MH lamps/bulbs
- Accommodates HPS and MH lamps from 250W-1000W
- Internal and external reflectors included
- All stainless steel and aluminium construction, will NEVER RUST!
- External Reflectors included. They are made from highly polished and textured aluminium (95%+ reflective) for maximum light output without "hot-spots"
- 5M Cord is compatible with most major brand ballast enclosures
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Fits all HPS/MH bulbs except the large 1,000 watt Metal Halide BT56 bulb (the one that is as big as a football)
-  x Lumatek Digital Ballast 400W
-  x Gavita HPS Lamp 400W
-  x Cool-Tube Reflector (Available in Ø150MM or Ø200MM)
- [1 Pair] x Heavy Duty Lighting Reflector Hangers
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|