Cyco Platinum Series Supa Stiky is an additive that is used during the flowering cycle of plant growth, and aids in the construction of components crucial to the formation of essential oil compounds in the plant.
Supa Stiky is a plentiful source of 99.8% pure magnesium, which is required to catalyze many enzymatic reactions within the plant. Enzymes, which are responsible for building the isoprene unit from which plant terpenes and terpenoids are constructed.
This process encourages the production of the plants essential oils as well as enhanced aroma, yield, and quality of the end product.
Supa Stiky is also a source of Potassium and Phosphorus both key mineral used in fruit formation while potassium is needed to catalyze many enzymatic growth reactions inside the plant.
Guaranteed Analysis for Supa Stiky
- Total Nitrogen .0.6%
- 0.6 % Nitrate nitrogen
- Available phosphate (P2O5) 3%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 2%
- Magnesium 0.5%
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphate
- Magnesium nitrate hexahydrate
- Potassium nitrate
In The Box
-  x Cyco Platinum Series Supa Stiky - Available in (1L 5L 20L)
- 100% Synthetic and safe for food production
- Increases essential oil production in plants
- Heightens production of terpene and terpenoid
- Increased aroma and flavor
- Fruit size and quality noticeably increased