Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The ultimate handy solution for measuring conductivity (EC or ppm) and temperature!
The Bluelab EC or ppm Pen simply tells you that your plants have the right amount of nutrient in your solution and lets you know if adjustments are needed. To feed plants well, we need to know what we're feeding them. Start with a quality nutrient.
Measuring the conductivity every day is the best way to avoid over-diluting or over-concentrating your nutrient solution. Completely change the reservoir solution every 7 days. Top up the nutrient level between changes - so your plants always have the right amount of food.
The Bluelab EC or ppm Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 - 22 C or 65 - 72 F is recommended.
To make sure the plants can get at the food, you need to measure the pH of the solution. Check out our handy Bluelab pH Pen so you have every tool required to manage your nutrient solution.
Now isn't that Handy!
- Measurement range:
- 0.0 – 10.0 EC
- 0 – 5000 ppm (500 ppm / TDS)
- 0 – 7000 ppm (700 ppm)
- 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- 0.1 EC
- 10 ppm (500 ppm)
- 10 ppm (700 ppm)
- 1 ̊C / 1 ̊F
- Accuracy at 25 °C / 77 °F:
- ± 0.1 EC
- ± 50 ppm (500 ppm)
- ± 70 ppm (700 ppm)
- ± 1 ̊C / ± 2 ̊F
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Operating Environment: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- Calibration: Optional
- Power Source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
- Certifications: CE and FCC
- One year free repair or replacement guarantee.
In The Box
-  x Bluelab Digital EC Pen
- Measures conductivity and temperature
- Selectable units for conductivity and temperature
- Backlit LCD display
- Calibration optional
- Successful calibration indicator
- Hold reading function
- Low battery indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Auto off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Warranty If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.