Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
NEW! The COM-80 is an economically priced, reliable EC/TDS meter that is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS; 0 - 9.9 mS
- TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm (mg/L); 0 - 5.0 ppt
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS/ppm; 0.1 mS/ppt.
- Temp. resolution: 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg of 0.5).
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: Fixed
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm
- Weight: 53.9g
In The Box
-  x HM COM-80 EC TDS Digital Meter Pen
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Exellent for nutrient testing.
- Four scales: EC: µS, mS; TDS: ppm, ppt
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-5000 ppm; 0-9.9 mS; 0-5.0 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons.
- Includes a protective cap and batteries.