Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter
The World s favorite conductivity meter. Simply brilliant, brilliantly simple!
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to KNOW what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants AND while they are growing. If the conductivity reading is too low, your plants may not be getting enough nutrients. If the conductivity reading is too high, plants can dehydrate.
Understanding the conductivity of the nutrient solution takes the guesswork out of feeding plants. It will also save you money! Using the Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter is the fastest and easiest way to measure the conductivity!
To take a reading of your solution - simply place the probe head into the solution and the reading is indicated by the flashing lights. Calibration of the Truncheon Nutrient Meter is not required.
The Bluelab French-English Truncheon Nutrient Meter is available with Canadian-French / English labels and instructions.
Meter length: 40.7cm or 16 1/32 in.
- Measurement range:
- 0.4 – 6.0 EC, 4 – 60 CF,
- 200 – 3000 ppm (EC x 500),
- 280 – 4200 ppm (EC x 700)
- 0.1 EC, 1 CF,
- 50 ppm (EC x 500)
- 70 ppm (EC x 700)
- Accuracy at 25 °C / 77 °F:
- 0.1 EC, ±1 CF,
- ±50 ppm (1385 ppm at 500 ppm)
- ±70 ppm (1939 ppm at 700 ppm)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Operating Environment: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- Calibration: Not required
- Power Source: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- User Manual Languages Available: English
- Certifications: CE and FCC
In The Box
-  x BlueLab-Truncheon Nutrient Meter
- Fully waterproof
- Auto on/off function
- No calibration required
- Battery operated
- No buttons, switches or knobs
- Provided with EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700 scales
- Daylight readable blue LED’s