PowerSi Silica - 250ML / 500ML / 1L / 5L / 20L
Silicic Acid | Micro & Macro Nutrients
Power Si is the original patented form of stabilized, bioavalible silicic acid for crops. Unlike other silica products, we work with the best possible silicic acid matrix (patented!) to ensure superior absorption. Power Si is a proprietary organic biomix containing highly bioavaliable micro and macro nutrients. It is a pure, highly concentrated formula with fast visible effects. It also increases nutrient absorption and bioavailibility of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter. Furthermore, Power Si reduces nutrient salt build-up and dehydration of your crops. Power Si is proven to build stronger cell walls decreasing susceptibility to various diseases resulting in stronger plants and thicker stems. Power Si also corrects and reduces the space between internodes caused by environmental stress and nutrition imbalances improving your crops overall health.
In The Box
-  x PowerSi Silica - 250ML / 500ML / 1L / 5L / 20L | Silicic Acid
- Improves uptake and absorption of nutrients and corrects nutritional imbalances that your crops may already be experiencing
- Increases resistance against Abotic (i.e drought, salinity, heavy metals) and Biotic Stress (fungi and pest)
- Significantly reduces transpiration ( = loss of moisture form the leaves)
- Scientifically proven to improve the germination process and root structure under stress conditions
- Tank-stable, making it safe to leave inside of your reservoir without creating any unwanted residue
- Doesn't raise the PH of your water
- Suitable for all types of crops
- Fully compatible with all other fertilizers, boosters and plant protection products
- Maximizes yield and improves end quality of crop
Always add to a reservoir of clean water at every feeding during all stages of plant growth. It's very important to add Power Si before any other nutrients & boosters to maximize effectiveness.
|Regular||3ML per 19 Litre (5 Gallon)|
|Special (To slow vertical growth)||6ML per 19 Litre (5 Gallon)|
|Foliar Spray (maintenance)||1ML per Litre|
|Foliar Spray (repair)||2ML per Litre|
- Always mix first in the reservoir filled with clean water (reverse osmosis or dechlorinated).
- If during early bloom your plants continue to stretch too much, double the dose up to the bloom stage. This helps tighten node spacing & slow vertical stretching.
- If you are experiencing nutrient deficiencies, often Power Si helps correct those deficiencies within a few days by making existing nutrients more bioavailable. This is a better option than adding more nutrients & potentially causing more harm.