Mammoth Silica Si - 250ML / 500ML / 1L / 3.78L
Silica will increase stem strength & upright stature
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
Mammoth Silica (SI) will enable plants to grow MAMMOTH STRONG – the newest highly concentrated elemental silicon additive to hit the market!
Mammoth Si is uniquely formulated
Veg – Bloom. One Product.
Mammoth SI was uniquely formulated to provide you with a single formula and application rate to use throughout your entire growth cycle. Our unique formulation allows for increased bioavailability of silicic acid to maximize plant silicon uptake.
More Concentration. One Low Use Rate
- With our unique formulation, growers can use one low use rate (0.5 mL/ GAL) from early growth all the way through bloom.
Structure = Function
- Silica helps plants improve cellular development and shows to help increase the production of cell walls. Think of silica being the mortar that holds bricks or, in this case, cells together, creating a more sturdy framework for the plant. This framework allows cell walls to work more efficiently and be more effective at their job.
Strength & Stature
- Silica is known for increasing the strength of cell walls in plants. If your goal is to produce dense flowers and increased yield, you can grow the biggest flowers, but your plant stems need to support them to develop fully. If you’re an outdoor grower, heavy winds and storms can all too easily take a toll on your plants. Silica enables plants to grow thicker stems allowing the nutrients to move more easily through the plant to the areas that they are needed most.
- Total Nitrogen (N)………… 0.1%
- 0.1% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Soluble Potash (K2O)……..0.5%
- Calcium (Ca)………………….0.1%
Also contains non-plant food ingredient
- 0.5% Soluble Silicon (Si)
In The Box
-  x Mammoth Silica Si - 250ML / 500ML / 1L / 3.78L | Increased Stem Srength
- For use in hydroponic or continuous liquid feed programs.
- Apply 0.5 mL per 3.8L (1 gallon) to the reservoir every 5-7 days and adjust pH accordingly.