Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Mammoth P delivers 16% yield increases, with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Many products can sound too good to be true, but occasionally there comes along an additive that does EXACTLY what it says on the bottle and much, much more. Mammoth P is one such product where the claims match the results. Plants can even perform one to two weeks ahead of schedule, cutting down your vegetative cycle and flowering times.
Mammoth P is the first organically derived microbial inoculant that maximises phosphorus and micro nutrient cycling to enhance plant health, resulting in increased vigour, stronger stems and superior growth. The results from using Mammoth P aren’t constrained to the vegetative cycle. Expect to see a 16% increase in yield and higher resin production, whilst maintaining a growers true No.1 objective… Quality!
For those who are more technically minded lets dive into Mammoth P and answer many of the questions you may have. Mammoth P was created back in 2013 by a group of scientists working for Colorado state university to solve a big problem. How to feed the world sustainably. It's a big but very important question that needs an answer sooner rather than later. The researchers started to look at microbes to enhance crop yields. After much experimentation, soil samples and further microbe trials they came up with four microbes which they trust to boost yields.
- Pseudomonas putida
- Comamonas testosteroni
- Citrobacter freundii
- Enterobacter cloacae
These four microbes proved (after many hundreds of generations of selection) to have the ability to unlock bound-up phosphorus for plants grown in soil. As with many soils, when fertilizers are added the soils and other growth media can make up to 70% of phosphorous almost immediately unavailable to plants due to natural chemical binding and transformations. When phosphorus binds in the soil and other substrates, plant roots cannot assimilate it for growth. This is a huge problem in agriculture but with the microbes in Mammoth P which have been selected to unlock this bound-up nutrient, transforming P back into plant available forms maximises plant nutrient uptake to significantly increase plant yield!
In The Box
-  x Mammoth P / Microbe Phosphorus Booster - 120ML / 250ML / 500ML / 1L / 4L
- Extensively tested by Colorado growers, and proven to increase growth by independent labs
- Contains beneficial bacteria that act like micro bioreactors
- Produces enzymes that break down locked-out phosphorus, making it available to your plants
- Delivers increased levels of phosphorus, keeping internodes shorter and focusing energy on flower production
- Peer-reviewed manufacturing process and product
- Can be used in all media types soil, soilless (coco), passive and active hydroponic systems
- Helps protect the rhizosphere, out-competing harmful pathogenic microbes
- Works with any base nutrient
- Doesn’t increase EC or PPM when used correctly
- Has a near neutral pH
- Runs clean in any system – no blockages
- Fully accredited OMRI for organic use
- One litre mixes into over 6000 litres of nutrient solution! A little goes along way
For best results, add it to your regular feeding regime TWICE a week. The bacteria last for around 7 days in your medium so twice weekly doses will keep the population thriving.
Depending on the growth phase, use between 0.16ml per litre (seedlings / rooted cuttings) and 0.26ml per litre. In the flowering phase, increase the amounts to between 0.4ml and 1.06ml per litre. During the flush period use at a low rate of 0.26ml (2.6ml per 10 litres).
- Cuttings / seedlings: 0.16ml
- Veg growth: 0.16ml - 0.26ml
- Flowering weeks 1 to 2: 0.4ml
- Flowering weeks 3 to 5: 0.66ml
- Flowering weeks 6 to 7: 1.06ml
- Flush: 0.26ml
Hydroponics / Coco
Mammoth P is effective in hydroponic systems due to the careful selection and cultivation of microbes that thrive in a hydroponic environment. Use it at 0.16ml per litre (1.6ml per 10 litres) all the way through the growing and flowering cycle. Simply add to your nutrient reservoir when you change your nutrients on a weekly basis.
Full feeding instructions can be found here.
Why add during flush?
- Colin Bell (Creator) - "The microbes in Mammoth P can continue to mobilize the residual nutrients that are left in the environment during flush stages - allowing plants to naturally put on substantially more harvestable weight during the last couple of weeks - instead of water weight that will mostly be lost. Bottom line - adding Mammoth P allows for more harvestable yield (during flush period) without sacrificing quality!!"
- Add it after adding your other nutrients and after pHing.
Note: if using tap water, allow to stand for at least 24 hours in sunlight. As this is a living product it has a shelf life of around 2 years before becoming less effective.