Sleep With The Fishez - 1L / 5L / 20L
Oxidising Agent | Hypochlorous Acid
Sleeps With The Fishez is an oxyacid of chlorine containing monovalent chlorine that acts as an oxidising or reducing agent. This means it destroys harmful algae and bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens on contact, leaving your green life and hydroponic systems safe from infections and clear of biofilms that inhibit nutrient uptake and clog hoses and nozzles. It can be used to control pythium, fusarium, sooty mould and powdery mildew. It has been effective in treating botrytis (grey mould) on flowering sites.
Traditionally products that contain hydrogen peroxide or chloramines (of ammonia) have been used to sterilise hydroponic feed solutions and systems. While these can also be effective they are not as safe as Sleeps With The Fishez largely due to their relative ph. Peroxide commonly sold in Australia has a ph between 1 and 2 and chloramine is between 10 and 11. Sleeps With Fishez ph is 6.5 so it won't mess with your feed solution and is safe to handle. It is non- systemic, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and easy to work with. It is free of any adulterants, colours and masking agents. From a simple DWC pot to large scale agriculture Sleeps With The Fishez puts the bad guys to bed fast so you can rest easy.
But that's not all it does.
Sleeps With The Fishez can be used as a sanitiser/cleaning agent for all surfaces in your operation.
Use it to sterilise a cutting apparatus to prevent cross-contamination.
Sleeps With The Fishez is an excellent mineral de-scaler, preventing the build-up of salts in hydroponic equipment like pots, feed lines, spray heads and mediums. Use to final flush and remove scale and salt build-up after harvest.
Sleeps With The Fishez can be used to bath harvested fruit and vegetables to sanitise and to prolong shelf life with a holding period of only 10 minutes.
In The Box
-  x Sleep With The Fishez - 1L / 5L / 20L
Sleeps With The Fishez is compatible with all nutrients. Do not use with peroxide.
- 2ml/L Cloning
- 0.25ml/L-1ml/L during Veg and Bloom
- 3ml/L to treat established infections
- 1.5ml/L during Flush
- 8ml/L for Cleaning
- 1ml/L for fruit/veg bathing. Submerge for 60 secs, rinse with fresh water. Not suitable for all fruit/veg.
- If flower sites are infected with botrytis carefully cut out tainted material and gently spray undiluted onto the flower. Results may vary depending on the depth of infection.
- Shake before use
- For best results mix required amount into the reservoir or watering can thoroughly
- Use every 5 to 7 days for maximum protection