Hyper Stealth Silenced EC Fan with Speed Controller - 150MM (6" Inch) | 315CFM
Hyper Fan's Laminar Flow Fan Blade & Stator Technology create optimal airflow similar in design to an airplane jet engine. The result is very high CFM s and exceptional static pressure performance. The Hyper Fan Stealth delivers the highest CFM s per watt of any silenced fan in the industry. The same state-of-the-art digitally controlled electronically commutated motor (ECM) and heavy-duty sealed ball bearings which make the original Hyper Fan so reliable and quiet, are combined with our silencing canister and lightweight acoustic foam in the Stealth series. This results in a reduction of 15DBA s which is perceived to the human ear as 75% quieter. Like the original Hyper Fan, the Stealth fans use 50% less power than traditional fans. A speed controller and integrated mounting brackets are included.
- EC digital brushless motors are quieter, operate at lower temperature, are energy efficient & reliable.
- High Pressure Laminar Air Flow/Taper Blade & Stator Technology
- Multi-phase Technology
- Soft Start Technology
- Heavy Duty Sealed Bearings & Shorter Motor Shaft for smooth operation.
- Volume air flow of 315CFM or 149L/s
- Size: 6 Inch / 150mm
- Max Air Flow: 315cfm - 150lps - 535cm/hr
- RPM: 4600
- Max Watts: 35
- Peak Amps: 0.3
- Rated Voltage 220-240V AC 50Hz
- dBA: 65
- Length: 45CM
- Blade Design: Mixed Flow - Laminar Blade
- Housing: Aluminium
- Climate Rating: T
- IPX Rating: IPX2
Pro Grow Clean Air Carbon Filter - 150 x 500MM | 475CFM
Progrow might not be a name you’re familiar with just yet but don’t let that put you off. Progrow brings together decades of experience in all aspects of hydroponics and commercial gardening to develop a range of products that is innovative, cost effective and designed with growers in mind.
Progrow carbon filters are the result of years of development and testing in real world situations to find the most effective carbon grade and filter design. Progrow filters are constructed from galvanised steel rather than aluminium to make them easier to transport and less likely to become dented (internet sales). They feature clever built-in hanging brackets to aid fitment and come in discreet packaging.
The more internal surface area carbon has the greater it’s capacity to absorb odours and the longer it will last. Progrow use virgin granular 4/12 graded carbon which is a larger size than some other brands, this is the reason Progrow filters have great airflows. The more dust carbon a filter contains the harder any fan pulling through it will have to work to move air.
Our carbon beds are a set width because in our experience more carbon doesn’t necessarily make a better filter. It’s important to remember that when filtering air the amount of time odours are in contact with the carbon bed is a fraction of a second. The quality and effectiveness of carbon is much more important than how much of it there is. Added to this the fact that the deeper the carbon bed the harder your fans will have to work to move air through it. Progrow filters have a 50mm bed, which we believe is the most sensible compromise between lifespan and airflow.
The carbon is sourced from Australia due to it’s consistent quality and unique composition which provides a greater internal surface area than carbon from any other part of the world. Don’t be fooled by other brands marketing their carbon as 4/12, if it’s not Australian virgin granular 4/12 it’s not the same.
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 100 x 300MM||200|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 125 x 300MM||250|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 150 x 300MM||350|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 150 x 500MM||475|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 150 x 800MM||650|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 200 x 500MM||450|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 200 x 800MM||750|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 250 x 600MM||850|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 250 x 1000MM||1400|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 300 x 600MM||1000|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 300 x 1000MM||1700|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 350 x 1000MM||2100|
|Pro Grow Carbon Filter 350 x 1200MM||2500|
Aluminium Air Duct - 152MM (6" Inch) x 5M
- This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
Silver Foil Aluminium Insulation Duct Tape - 50MM x 50M | 30mu
- A heavy duty heat resistant aluminum tape for repairing ducting.
- Has pressure sensitive backing for durability and easy application.
Quick Release Clamp - 152MM (6" Inch)
- Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
-  x Hyper Stealth Silenced EC Fan with Speed Controller - 150MM (6" Inch) | 315CFM
-  x Pro Grow Clean Air Carbon Filter - 150 x 500MM | 475CFM
-  x Aluminium Air Duct - 152MM (6" Inch) x 5M
-  x Silver Foil Aluminium Insulation Duct Tape - 50MM x 50M | 30mu
-  x Quick Release Clamp - 152MM (6" Inch)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|