The GoGro System is the definitive self-watering pot system, requiring minimal upkeep and engineered to provide maximum yield and versatility.
Designed with modularity at its core the GoGro can be used as a single unit or extended to use with multiple pots (with the GoGro Extension Kit). Based on the GoGro Valve, the system does not require electricity to work. The GoGro valve will regulate the amount of water supplied to the plant from a central nutrient tank so that just the right amount of nutrient is supplied, giving you peace of mind. Flexibility is essential for any budding grower and with the GoGro, flexibility comes in abundance! Add as many pots as you want using our extension kits – for single or multiple lines. The systems are readily available in sets of four but can be expanded using these kits.
How Does the GoGro Valve Work?
- 25ltr Pots
- Also Fits Rhizo Pots or Airpots
- Produces amazing results, particularly with Hy-gen Coirlite
- Extremely low maintenance
- No electricity/pumps are required or no timers required!
- Simple to use and set up with full instructions
- Suitable for all Greenhouses, indoor gardening simple hydroponic system
- Keeps your plants watered automatically
- GoGro can be used as a single unit or extended for multiple systems from the same nutrient tank.
-  x GoGro 25L Module Pot Kit | Single Module | Automatic Watering System