Flood & Drain Systems
The flood and drain system work by simply flooding the plants' root system with a nutrient solution. Only periodically rather than continuously.
What you need to build a Flood and Drain (Ebb and Flow) system:
- A container for the plant's roots to grow in.
- A container (reservoir) to hold the nutrient solution.
- A submersible fountain/pond pump.
- A light timer to turn the pump on and off.
- Some tubing to run from the pump in the reservoir to the system to be flooded.
- An overflow tube set to the height you want the water level.
- Growing medium of some kind.
Visit in-store or order online at hydroexperts.com.au and get free delivery over $499. Only at HYDRO EXPERTS!