FOHSE F1V LED Grow Light - 420W | Samsung Diodes | PPF: 1071 umol/s | IP65
Please Confirm The Stock Availability Before Ordering
Products You May Need
Pick up at store Free
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
High-performance fixtures best suited for multi-level environments. Designed to master cultivation in vertical environments.
It's About Striking a Balance
- Plenty of power. No thermal excess. Never again move your lights to 'chase canopy'.
Precision Photon Density
- Uniform photon density is key to predictable crop performance. When we're finished planning, simulating, installing, and calibrating your F1V system, you'll be growing under uniform light levels. No hot spots. No cool spots. Just precision.
- Every F1V is custom made to order, which means we build them to suit the specific parameters of your cultivation environment. The F1V 420W and 600W models are typically suited for vegetative growth, while the F1V 800W and 1000W models perform best in flowering environments.
An Investment That Endures
- While low cost HID systems like ceramic metal halide or high-pressure sodium systems are attractive, dig a layer deeper into the accumulating costs of perpetual bulb maintenance and the ugly truth becomes readily apparent. Eliminate ongoing and perpetual maintenance costs entirely with the F1V.
- The F1V form factor is a dual-purpose design. It utilizes passive cooling to keep the diodes operating at peak efficiency. It also disperses heat so efficiently that you’ll be able to bring your ambient room temperatures up, driving critical RuBisCO reactions closer to their full potential for increased carbon assimilation.
Made for Damp Environments
- Every F1V is custom made to order, which means we build them to suit the specific parameters of your cultivation environment. The F1V 600W is typically suited for vegetative growth in vertical environments, while the F1V 1000W performs best in flowering vertical environments.
Easily Integrate With Your Environment
- Installation is simple and the learning curve with high-intensity LED is short. If you’ve never cultivated under high-intensity light levels, we have a long list of cultivation experts who have had success with our fixtures standing by to coach you and your team to incredible harvests.
- PPF: 1071 μMol/s
- Light source: Samsung LEDs
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature: 100°F (37.8°C)
- Input voltage: Options up to 480V
- Fixture Efficacy (100% - 50% power): 2.42 - 2.62 μMol/J
- Input power: 442W
- Fixture Dimensions: 42L x 46.5W x 4.6H in
- Thermal management: Passive
- Weight: 17KG
- Dimming: 30%
- Lens angle: 100°
- Heat Output (30% - 100% brightness): 614 - 2047 BTUs/hr
- CRI: 90
- Power supply rating: 100,000 hours
- Control interface: Wall-mounted OLED panel
- L90: 50,000 hours
- Mounting: Universal Hanging
- Communication protocol:
- Wireless, 0-10V w/converter, Ethernet w/converter, RS485
- Certifications: UL, IP65, CE
In The Box
-  x FOHSE F1V LED Grow Light - 420W | Samsung Diodes | PPF: 1071 umol/s | IP65