Sensdar Mixed Flow Fan 100MM (4" Inch) + Pro Grow 200CFM Carbon Filter + 5M Duct
 x Sensdar EC Mixed Flow Exhaust Inline Fan - 100MM (4" Inch) | 160CFM
The Sensdar EC mixed flow in-line fan is a patented product and truly compact unit occupying the least space with very wide applications. The fan is built with cold-rolled steel housing and jet-engine design double impellers and equipped with the cutting-edge brushless EC motor. Thanks to its up-to-date design in the industry, it can work on much lower power consumption and deliver greater air volume and static air pressure.
- Jet-Engine design double impellers to create higher static air pressure and make air movement more impressive.
- Aluminium / cold-rolled steel fan housing to resist outer compact and adapted to the tough operating environment.
- Brushless EC intellectual fan motor to ensure its energy efficiency and greater performance.
- Variable speed control from 0% to 100%, detachable and concealed control switch optional
- Heavey duty NMB bearing to last longer
- Customized services available: PWM/TACHO/VOLT/POT, etc.
- Compact size design for least installation space
- Model: SE-A100
- Size: 4"|100mm
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Fan Speed: 5000RPM
- Max. Airflow: 160CFM | 275CMH
- Static Pressure: 32mmH2O|334Pa
- Noise Level: 56.8dBA
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- IP Rating: IPx4
- Net Weight: 1.1kgs
 x Pro Grow Clean Air Carbon Filter - 100 x 300MM | 200CFM
Progrow might not be a name you’re familiar with just yet but don’t let that put you off. Progrow brings together decades of experience in all aspects of hydroponics and commercial gardening to develop a range of products that is innovative, cost effective and designed with growers in mind.
Progrow carbon filters are the result of years of development and testing in real world situations to find the most effective carbon grade and filter design. Progrow filters are constructed from galvanised steel rather than aluminium to make them easier to transport and less likely to become dented (internet sales). They feature clever built-in hanging brackets to aid fitment and come in discreet packaging.
The more internal surface area carbon has the greater it’s capacity to absorb odours and the longer it will last. Progrow use virgin granular 4/12 graded carbon which is a larger size than some other brands, this is the reason Progrow filters have great airflows. The more dust carbon a filter contains the harder any fan pulling through it will have to work to move air.
Our carbon beds are a set width because in our experience more carbon doesn’t necessarily make a better filter. It’s important to remember that when filtering air the amount of time odours are in contact with the carbon bed is a fraction of a second. The quality and effectiveness of carbon is much more important than how much of it there is. Added to this the fact that the deeper the carbon bed the harder your fans will have to work to move air through it. Progrow filters have a 50mm bed, which we believe is the most sensible compromise between lifespan and airflow.
The carbon is sourced from Australia due to it’s consistent quality and unique composition which provides a greater internal surface area than carbon from any other part of the world. Don’t be fooled by other brands marketing their carbon as 4/12, if it’s not Australian virgin granular 4/12 it’s not the same.
 x Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 102MM (4" Inch) x 5M
This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
- Durable construction for long lasting performance
- Diameter: 102MM (4" Inch)
- Length: 5 Meters
 x Quick Release Clamp - 102MM (4" Inch)
Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
In The Box
-  x Sensdar EC Mixed Flow Exhaust Inline Fan w/ Speed Controller - [Size: 100MM (4" Inch)]
-  x Pro Grow Clean Air Carbon Filter - 100 x 300MM | 200CFM
-  x Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 102MM (4" Inch) x 5M
-  x Quick Release Clamp - 102MM (4" Inch)