Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
This fan & carbon filter combo is designed for small growing area only.
 x Can-Filter GT Ø100MM x 250MM 59CFM
- The ideal carbon filter for small areas! Perfect for any small to medium grow space.
- Easy to use, just attach the flange and click into place.
- Made in Holland
- Dimensions: (with pre-filter)
- Outside Diameter: 145mm
- Height: 250mm
- Flange Size: 100MM
- Total Weight: 1.1kg
- Pre-filter: Yes
- Carbon Bed Depth: 26MM
- Max Fan Flow Rate: 28 L/sec
- Recommended Fan: RS 100
 x Cultiv8 Inline Axial Booster Fan - 4" Inch (100MM)
- Inline fans are designed to work under smaller loads than centrifugal fans, but are great to provide a supply of fresh air into your environmental system allowing your plants to reach their full potential.
- The attached spigots are designed to make it easy to place and fix ducting to the fans.
- When reliability matters for small systems, the Cultiv8 Inline Axial Booster Fans are guaranteed to deliver continuous duty.
- Flow Rate: 82CFM
- Watts: 22W
 x Aluminium Air Duct 5 Meters - 102MM (4" Inch)
- This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
- Durable construction for long lasting performance
- Diameter: 102MM (4” Inch)
- Length: 5 Meters
 x Quick Release Clamps - 102MM (4" Inch)
Quick-release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
In The Box
-  x Can Filter GT 100MM (4" Inch) Flange x 250MM 59CFM
-  x 100MM (4" Inch) Cultiv8 Fan
-  x 102MM (4" Inch) Aluminium Air Duct - 5 Meters
-  x 102MM (4" Inch) Quick Release Clamps