The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter smaller and easier to handle.
How long will a Rhino Pro Filter last?
Unlike all other carbon filters with effective life spans of 9 to 18 months, our filters have always been known to have an out lasting performance for well over two years. Replacement carbon sleeves are available to make them last even longer.
|Filter Size||Air Volume (m3/hr)||Air Volume (CFM)|
|100 x 300||350||206|
|125 x 300||500||295|
|150 x 300||600||353|
|150 x 600||900||530|
|200 x 400||800||470|
|200 x 600||1125||662|
|250 x 600||1420||836|
|250 x 1000||1900||1118|
|315 x 600||2440||1436|
|315 x 1000||3250||1913|
In The Box
-  x Rhino Pro Carbon Filter - 250MM x 1000MM
- Australian mined RC412 carbon: the purest activated carbon on the market
- Deep 50MM carbon bed for ultimate filtration
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Lightweight aluminium neck and base
- 2 years lifespan