Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Air filters are rated based on the MERV scale, which stands for Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. The higher the MERV, the more particulates filters collect. While air filters with a MERV of one to four are effective at removing large particulates like carpet fibers, airborne paint droplets, and sanding dust, they can't help with contaminants like hair spray, mold spores, or even flour that might have escaped your mixer.
However, high-MERV filters offer superior filtration, trapping everything from construction dust and tobacco smoke to bacteria.
By installing an air filter with a high MERV rating, two things happen. First and foremost, your air becomes cleaner, which can help improve the longevity of your HVAC system. The more particulates that are trapped, the fewer get stuck to the interior of your vent work, and the better the airflow becomes.
Additionally, high-MERV air filters that contain pleats create a lot more surface area for air to blow over, which can improve airflow and reduce the strain on your system. In fact, researchers have found that while high-MERV filters can create some pressure drop, the impact isn't
significant unless your filter is laden with dirt.
NOTE: REQUIRES 2 PER UNIT
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Specifically for the Quest 155 Dehumidifier
- Dimension: 46CMX51CMX5.8CM
- Min. particle size:1.0–0.3 μm
- Application: Hospital and General Surgery
In The Box
-  x Quest 155 Replacement Filter MERV-13 - 41CM X 51CM X 5.8CM
- Add resistance to the airflow
- Increase the pressure in the duct system
- Increase the energy use of the system
- Reduce the airflow
- Cause comfort problems
- Freeze the air conditioner coil
- Damage the compressor
- Crack the heat exchanger
- Put carbon monoxide in your home
- Dehumidify better