Products You May Also Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pickup in Lidcombe warehouse
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
All Pro Grow Digital Ballasts have been fully engineered to handle the highest voltage loads from any power grid (180V - 265V) and operate seamlessly in the harshest, hottest and most extreme environments on the planets. Pro Grow Digital Ballasts are EMC compliant, RFI free and meet Australian Electrican Certification.
- 600W (240V) MH and HPS lamp compatible
- Single ended lamp compatible
- Over spec components - surge safe to 300 volts
- Radio frequency interference compliant - RFI/EMC
- Full electrical certification and safety compliance
- Lowest operating temperature and heat output
- Hot lamp re-strike protection (HPS lamp only)
Why swap to Pro Grow Diamond Edition?
RFI Noise & EMC Compliant
- Pro Grow Diamond Edition digital ballasts comply with the most stringent international standards on Radio Frequency Interference (RFI Noise): • EMC Compliant to AS/NZ CISPR 15:2011
Electrical Safety Compliant.
- Pro Grow Diamond Edition digital ballasts comply with the most stringent international standards on Electrical certification and safety compliance: Electrical Safety Compliant to AS/NZS 61347.1 and IEC 61347-2-12:2005+A1:2010
Surge Safe to 300 Volts.
- All Pro Grow Diamond Edition digital ballasts use 'over spec' electronic components to ensure they are suitably rated for high temperature and elevated voltage applications. Even the normal ups and downs of electricity supply can damage electronic equipment over time. Less dramatic power fluctuations happen all the time without us knowing, and long-term exposure to brownouts, blackouts and 'dirty' power can damage underrated componentry. Pro Grow Diamond Edition digital ballasts take this into consideration and 'over spec' each component to increase reliability and minimize failure.
In The Box
-  x Pro Grow Digital Dimmable Ballast - 600W | 240V | SE | MH HPS
- 1 Year warranty