PowerSi - [Size: 250ML]
Brand: CGC Industries
Notify me when back in stock
- Improves uptake and absorption of nutrients and corrects nutritional imbalances that your crops may already be experiencing
- Increases resistance against Abotic (i.e drought, salinity, heavy metals) and Biotic Stress (fungi and pest)
- Significantly reduces transpiration ( = loss of moisture form the leaves)
- Scientifically proven to improve the germination process and root structure under stress conditions
- Tank-stable, making it safe to leave inside of your reservoir without creating any unwanted residue
- Doesn't raise the PH of your water
- Suitable for all types of crops
- Fully compatible with all other fertilizers, boosters and plant protection products
- Maximizes yield and improves end quality of crop
-  x Power Si - 250ML / 500ML / 1L / 5L / 20L | Silica Acid | Amino Acid
Always add to a reservoir of clean water at every feeding during all stages of plant growth. It's very important to add Power Si before any other nutrients & boosters to maximize effectiveness.
|Regular||3ML per 19 Litre (5 Gallon)|
|Special (To slow vertical growth)||6ML per 19 Litre (5 Gallon)|
|Foliar Spray (maintenance)||1ML per Litre|
|Foliar Spray (repair)||2ML per Litre|
- Always mix first in the reservoir filled with clean water (reverse osmosis or dechlorinated).
- If during early bloom your plants continue to stretch too much, double the dose up to the bloom stage. This helps tighten node spacing & slow vertical stretching.
- If you are experiencing nutrient deficiencies, often Power Si helps correct those deficiencies within a few days by making existing nutrients more bioavailable. This is a better option than adding more nutrients & potentially causing more harm.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.