Phresh Hyperfan EC Fan v2 w/ Controller - 250MM (10") | 1084CFM | Speed Variable
Hyperfan is the latest technology available in mixed flow fans. Hyperfan utilizes aircraft "taper blade technology" to fully optimize the aerodynamic movement of air over the fan blade.
Static pressure is one of the most important factors in ventilation design. Simply put, static pressure refers to the resistance to airflow in a ventilation system's components and ductwork. The push of the air must be greater than the resistance to the flow. The higher the fans static pressure rating (pa) the greater it's the ability to remove either hot or stale air from the environment.
250MM Hyper fan has it covered with 610pa on tap, one of the highest static pressures of any fan type. This coupling of taper blade technology optimised laminar stator design and "next-gen" 9 poles digital EC motors results in a fan that delivers unrivalled high pressure, more linear airflow, quieter operations and the highest energy efficiency.
- Size: 250MM (10" Inch)
- Max Air Flow: 1840 M^3/h - 1084CFM - 512 LPS
- RPM: 3600
- Amps: 1.5A
- Weight: 4.8KG
- Noise: 72 dBA
- Fan Pressure: 610Pa/iwg2.45"
- Diameter: 250MM (10" Inch)
- Width: 314MM (including mounting bracket)
- Length: 205MM
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Blade Design: Mixed flow - laminar blade
- Climate Rating: T
- IPX Rating: IPX2
Original Phat Phresh Carbon Filter - 250 x 800MM | 1250CFM
These filters offer the ultimate in air scrubbing. Machine packed with 46mm RC-48 activated, certified virgin carbon to ensure maximum carbon density with less movement than other filters. These filters offer a cone shaped internal base for optimum air flow. The 51% open air custom mesh design helps make these filters half the weight of other filters. Sealed, bagged, boxed and shipped immediately after being manufactured for optimum life span, handling and presentation.
- Aluminum tops and bases for reduced weight. Half the weight of other filters.
- 46mm (1.8") RC-48 activated, certified virgin carbon bed.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Cone shaped internal base for optimum air flow.
- Sealed, bagged, boxed and labeled directly after being manufactured for optimum life span, handling and presentation.
- 51% open air custom mesh.
- Unique "Anti Air Bypass" System.
- Large selection of sizes available to fit any application.
- Flange & pre-filter included.
These are not the Phresh Skinny Filters, which are often sold at half the price.
Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 254MM (10" Inch) x 5M
- This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
Noise Reducer Clamp - 254MM (10" Inch)
- These clamps are used with fans, silencers, reflectors, carbon filters and ducts. The soft rubber lining makes for a tight and vibration free fit.
Quick Release Clamp - 254MM (10" Inch)
- Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
In The Box
-  x Phresh Hyperfan EC Fan v2 w/ Controller - 250MM (10") | 1084CFM | Speed Variable
-  x Phresh Carbon Filter - 250 x 800MM | 1250CFM
-  x Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 254MM (10" Inch) x 5M
-  x Noise Reducer Clamp - 254MM (10" Inch)
-  x Quick Release Clamp - 254MM (10" Inch)