Hyper Fan with Speed Controller - 150MM (6" Inch) | 315CFM
Phresh Hyper Mixed Flow Inline Fan v2 w/ Controller - [Size: 150MM (6" Inch)]
Hyperfan is the latest technology available in mixed flow fans. Hyperfan utilize aircraft "taper blade technology" to fully optimize the aerodynamic movement of air over the fan blade.
Static pressure is one of the most important factors in ventilation design. Simply put, static pressure refers to the resistance to airflow in a ventilation system's components and ductwork. The push of the air must be greater than the resistance to the flow. The higher the fans static pressure rating (pa) the greater it's the ability to remove either hot or stale air from the environment.
150MM Hyper fan has it covered with 545pa on tap, one of the highest static pressures of any fan type. This coupling of taper blade technology optimised laminar stator design and "next gen" 9 pole digital EC motors results in a fan that delivers unrivalled high pressure, more linear airflow, quieter operations and the highest energy efficiency.
- Size: 150MM (6" Inch)
- Max Air Flow: 560 M^3/h - 330CFM - 156 LPS
- RPM: 5000
- Amps: 0.3A
- Weight: 1.9KG
- Noise: 66 dBA
- Fan Pressure: 545Pa/iwg2.2"
- Diameter: 150MM (6" Inch)
- Width: 204MM (including mounting bracket)
- Length: 140MM
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Blade Design: Mixed flow - laminar blade
- Climate Rating: T
- IPX Rating: IPX2
Pro Grow Clean Air Carbon Filter - 150 x 300MM | 350CFM
Progrow might not be a name you’re familiar with just yet but don’t let that put you off. Progrow brings together decades of experience in all aspects of hydroponics and commercial gardening to develop a range of products that is innovative, cost effective and designed with growers in mind.
Progrow carbon filters are the result of years of development and testing in real world situations to find the most effective carbon grade and filter design. Progrow filters are constructed from galvanised steel rather than aluminium to make them easier to transport and less likely to become dented (internet sales). They feature clever built-in hanging brackets to aid fitment and come in discreet packaging.
The more internal surface area carbon has the greater it’s capacity to absorb odours and the longer it will last. Progrow use virgin granular 4/12 graded carbon which is a larger size than some other brands, this is the reason Progrow filters have great airflows. The more dust carbon a filter contains the harder any fan pulling through it will have to work to move air.
Our carbon beds are a set width because in our experience more carbon doesn’t necessarily make a better filter. It’s important to remember that when filtering air the amount of time odours are in contact with the carbon bed is a fraction of a second. The quality and effectiveness of carbon is much more important than how much of it there is. Added to this the fact that the deeper the carbon bed the harder your fans will have to work to move air through it. Progrow filters have a 50mm bed, which we believe is the most sensible compromise between lifespan and airflow.
The carbon is sourced from Australia due to it’s consistent quality and unique composition which provides a greater internal surface area than carbon from any other part of the world. Don’t be fooled by other brands marketing their carbon as 4/12, if it’s not Australian virgin granular 4/12 it’s not the same.
Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 152MM (6" Inch) x 5M
- This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
Silver Foil Aluminium Insulation Duct Tape - 50MM x 50M | 30mu
- A heavy duty heat resistant aluminum tape for repairing ducting.
- Has pressure sensitive backing for durability and easy application.
Quick Release Clamp - 152MM (6" Inch)
- Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
-  x Phresh Hyper Mixed Flow Inline Fan v2 w/ Controller - 150MM (6" Inch) | 315CFM
-  x Pro Grow Clean Air Carbon Filter - 150 x 300MM | 350CFM
-  x Non-Insulated Aluminium Air Duct - 152MM (6" Inch) x 5M
-  x Silver Foil Aluminium Insulation Duct Tape - 50MM x 50M | 30mu
-  x Quick Release Clamp 152MM
|Unit Of Measure||ea|