Lumatek Utopia 600W/630W HPS/CMH Controllable Fixture + Gavita 600W/750W HPS Lamp
Lumatek Utopia HPS/CMH Controllable Fixture - 600W/630W | DE | 220 - 240V
220-240V Current Utopia 630W/600W Fixture designed to run CMH & HPS Lamps under a 97% reflective Hammertone Focal Reflector
Lumatek continues to innovate by introducing to you, the next generation of HID digital ballast technology for the horticultural grow lighting sector…
The all-new Lumatek Utopia 630W/600W DE CMH/HPS controllable fixture uses the latest in microprocessor-controlled electronics, to power both high-voltage CMH and HPS grow lamps – which are the most efficient HID light source for horticulture farming – allowing for both possibilities without additional expense.
Designed for use in climate-controlled grow rooms, tents & greenhouses, the Utopia is an integrated all in one fixture with a hybrid digital ballast linking to a double-ended (DE) lamp holder in a premium 97% reflective hammer-tone and aluminium focal reflector.
The Utopia 630W/600W fixture/ballast can drive both high or low voltage 600W HPS and 630W CMH DE grow lamps. Reducing the need for different ballasts/fixtures for each light source and thus reducing cost and maximising efficiency and flexibility to all growers.
Using our HID extension cable the Utopia fixtures ballast can also be disconnected from the reflector and used remotely for more flexibility.
The Utopia controllable is also available as an individual remote digital ballast that can be used with the reflector of your choice and offers the same hybrid tech
The Utopia fixture is both manually dimmable and can be externally controlled using the Lumatek Control Panel for up to 400 fixtures per controller unit, with automated and temperature-controlled dimming and safety protection for even greater precision, assurance and control.
It features three manual power settings at 80%-90%-100% with externally-controlled light intensity from 80% – 110% in 1% increments using a Lumatek control panel.
- Input Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (at 100%): 660W
- Input Current: 2.7 – 3.0A
- Efficacy: 95%
- Light Distribution: 140º
- Lamps: 630W CMH DE 240V & 600W HPS DE 400V
- Reflector: 97% reflective Alanod Hammertone Focal
- Dimmable: 80%-90%-100%
- Power Factor: >0.98
- THD: <10%
- External Control: With Lumatek Digital Panel
- Dimensions: 712x251x108 mm
- Weight: 4.35 Kg
- Certificates: CE
Gavita Pro Plus EL HPS Lamp - 600W/750W
The control range of this lamp is 400- 825W, bridging the gap between 600W and 1000W lamps. We named it 6/750 DE FLEX because it is as efficient running on 600W as it is on 750W. In many cases, it is a retrofit replacement for a 1000W air cooled fixture, while running at just 825W. This will save you up to 20% electricity. The output of the lamp, running at 750W, is 1450 µmol s-1 (2 µmol s-1 per Watt).
- Professional European 750W high-frequency horticultural lamp
- No wireframe, quartz glass outer bulb for perfect optical quality
- Double-ended, K12 x 30S lamp base for accurate lamp positioning
- Extremely high photosynthetic photon flux (ppf): 1450 μmol (see specs)
- Only suitable for high frequency, high voltage Electronic ballasts (Gavita Pro series)
- 1-year warranty on suitable electronic ballasts (Gavita Pro series)
- Brand: Gavita
- Type: Pro EL 600 - 750 Watt
- Power: 600 - 750 Watt
- Lamp base: K12 x 30S
- Growlight (µMol): 1450 μmol
- Voltage: 400V
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
In The Box
-  x Lumatek Utopia Fixture - 600W HPS | DE | 220 - 240V
-  x Gavita Pro Plus EL HPS Lamp - 750W | 400V | DE | uMol 1450 | Flower Bulb