Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
The HortiCare pH Check is specially designed for hydroponics nutrient test. The success of hydroponics lies in the control of nutrient solutions. Every plant species has its own pH requirement so its roots are able to absorb the nutrients more effectively. Nutrients solutions that are too acidic or alkaline will cause the plant to retard and affects growth. This meter is able to measure the nutrient pH accurately. It is portable and simple to maintain with regular calibration. The auto-endpoint feature makes calibration and each measurement consistent and accurate. You don't need to be a specialist to take an accurate reading. The HortiCare pH Check puts the professional touch to your hydroponics hobby, where only commercial growers dominate.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Model: Horti Care pH Check
- Range: 0 to 14 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 pH
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V button cell (Alkaline A76 or equivalent)
- Battery Life: Approx. 150 hours
- Automatic Shut-off: Approx. 15 minutes
- Calibration: One touch button
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C or 32 to 122°F
- Packaging Dimension Size (LxWxH): 185mm x 65mm x 25mm
- Packaging Weight: Approx. 135gm
- Product Dimension Size (LxWxH): 170mm x 32mm x 15mm
- Product Weight: Approx. 70gm
In The Box
-  x HortiCare ph Check 0.1 | Nutrient ph Tester | Auto-Endpoint Reading & Calibration
Press Button Calibration
- Effortless calibration with a single touch of the button.
Auto-Endpoint Reading & Calibration
- Always give you the right reading, the tester is able to lock to an endpoint reading, thus eliminating guesswork.
- Able to freeze display for ease of reading.