Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
The ultimate handy solution for measuring soil pH and temperature!
The Bluelab Soil pH Pen provides a pH and temperature reading of soils and media, so you know that the right nutrients will be made available to your plants.
In soils or growing media, pH strongly influences the availability of the microorganisms to plants in the soil. Now you can closely monitor and adjust the pH levels to optimize plant health and performance.
It will also measure solutions too…
Now isn't that Handy!
- Measurement Range:
- 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- 0.1 pH
- 1 ̊C / 1 ̊F
- Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F: ± 0.1 pH, ± 1 ̊C / ±2 ̊F
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Operating Environment: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- Calibration: Requires two-point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 calibration
- Power Source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
- Certifications: CE and FCC
- One year free repair or replacement guarantee.
In The Box
-  x Bluelab Soil pH Pen
- Direct pH and temperature measurements into soils/media
- Backlit LCD display
- Hold reading function
- Integrated storage cap/dibber
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Auto off function
- Selectable units for temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included