Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
When it comes to a cult following, the General Hydroponics 3 part Flora series is world famous. From Columbia BC, throughout Canada, to Southern California USA and Europe, this hydroponic nutrient is widely acclaimed as the world benchmark.
Why is General Hydroponics the professionals choice?
Because the serious grower has the ability to tweak the mix to the needs of the individual strain of plant! General Hydroponics Flora Series allows you to create your own custom formula throughout the plant life cycle, by combining the three Flora parts (Grow, Micro & Bloom) as the life cycle dictates. By adjusting the amounts of each part, Flora Series can provide optimally for a plant according to the stage of growth they are at. You can go from early stages, to a full growing solution, to a late vegetative stage, flowering - and all stages in between.
- Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients – ensuring both crop quality, yield, flavour, nutrition and aroma are up to the benchmarks set by General Hydroponics leading hydroponic standards.
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs.
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility.
- pH balanced for ease of use.
- NASA and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series - because of its superior formulation and reliability.
- The General Hydroponics Flora Series is known throughout the world as the industry standard.
- General Hydroponics Flora Series is the original Building-Block Nutrient System – imitated but never duplicated.
Flora series is the most widely used Hydroponic Fertiliser in the world...
In The Box
-  x General Hydroponics FloraGro - 3.79L
-  x General Hydroponics FloraBloom - 3.79L
-  x General Hydroponics FloraMicro - 3.79L
- FloraGro: Promotes a lush structural and foliar growth.
- FloraBloom: During growth it increases root formation and health. During flowering and fruiting it enables the plant to fulfil its genetic potential to the maximum.Of special importance for water culture growers, FloraGro and FloraBloom both contain silicate (in form of silicic acid) to complete the diet and strengthen the structure of your plants
- FloraMicro: Provides the plant with all the necessary micro-elements, in a chelated form. It includes also sub micro-elements, and organic buffers which help to stabilise the solution’s pH. FloraMicro complements FloraGro and FloraBloom in secondary and major nutrients.
Between those three products there exists a synergy which creates the magic of the system.
- Combine FloraBloom with FloraMicro to provide a specialized nutrient for rapidly growing plants during the flowering and fruiting growth phase.
- Mix precise formulas for specific applications by combining FloraMicro, FloraGro plus FloraBloom. This "building block" system enables you to create tailor-made nutrient mixes for many different types of plants and each phase of growth: seedling, cutting, structural, flowering and fruiting.
- Our combination of primary and secondary nutrients keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants.
- Ideal for all hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
- Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
- Refer to the Basic Applications Table for general mixing recommendations. Please measure accurately. Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress or if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE MIXING. Always add FloraMicro to fresh water first and stir well, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom. Never combine FloraMicro with FloraGro or FloraBloom in undiluted form; doing so may cause nutrient lockout making some minerals unavailable.
This product should be used as part of a complete fertilizer program.