When created in the form of a liquid “slurry”, a 1-part is able to provide superior levels of macro-nutrients than 2 & 3-part nutrients. The “slurry” is a fully soluble suspension of mainly calcium sulfate (CaSO4) within a solution containing the balance of necessary macro-nutrients and trace elements. The use of a slurry enables the manufacturer to exploit the low solubility of calcium sulfate to squeeze more nutrient elements into a given volume than is possible with 2 & 3-parts.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- When to Use: Seed to harvest
- Dosage: 3-5ml/L (11-19ml/Gal)
- Substrates: Hydro / Coco / Soil
- Bottle Sizes: 1, 5 & 10 litre
In The Box
-  x FlairForm GreenDream-1 Grow + Bloom - 1L / 5L / 10L | 1-Part Nutrient
A one-part nutrient for hydroponics, coco, and soil
- GreenDream achieves high levels of phosphorus and potassium. Consequently, you can achieve great performance without needing PK additives.
- GreenDream contains no chloride or nuisance chemicals and low levels of ammonium. Excess chloride and ammonium cause chlorosis (leaf yellowing) and damage to roots and stem bases, respectively, which results in poor growth/yield.
- The trace elements are chelated (i.e. organically bound) to ensure that they remain totally soluble in both the concentrated and working nutrient solution over a wide range of pH - for constant availability to your plants.
- The chief causes of nutrient failure are dosing error and lack of pH control. However, GreenDream overcomes these problems.
- Suits ALL media (coco-peat, NFT, Rockwool, expanded clay, perlite, etc.) and for ALL system types
Use only as directed Green Dream-1 uses "slurry" technology: produces superior balance and concentration compared to 2 part nutrients. This helps ensure aggressive growth and prolific flowering.
Very simple to use. Greater pH stability.
Fewer plumbing blockage.
Apply during the vegetative phase:
- Step 1: Shake well for 20 seconds.
- Step 2: Add directly to water: Hydroponics: 5-7ml/L(4-5 tsp/gal). Soil/Coco coir: 4-5ml/L (3-4 tsp/gal).
- Step 3: Stir well. Check pH is 5.0 - 6.5.
- Step 4: For the recirculating system:
Check pH and EC as required. Replace nutrients every 7 days.
Note: For improved final harvest use with Roots, Grostorm, and Budgenie.
*Use the lowest dose rate when above 30°C / 86°F. or the water's EC exceeds 0.5ms.
KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN