016 Stabilized Oxygen - 1L / 5L / 20L | pH Balanced | Di-Atomic Oxygen Booster
Introducing 016 Liquid Concentrated Stabilised Oxygen
As most growers are aware that a plant breathes CO2 in the day cycle through its leaves, but the advanced grower is aware that a plant has to consume oxygen through its root zone in order to achieve optimum growth.
Just like you... Your plants need oxygen too!
What is 016? A Fungus - killing water produced in a machine that combines water, electctricity and minerals.
It enhances the water properties to create a nuetral anolyte soltion of powerful Di-Atomic Oxygen.
This product is produced using very advanced scientific technology that enables the oxygen molecule to remain stable in water for an extended period of time thus allowing a plant to have a readily available supply of oxygen when it is required. Uptake is to such a degree that results are outstanding.
How do I use 016 for my root zone?
Simply add 1ML per 1L of water to return watering system, repeat every 3 days, hand watering 1 - 10ml per 1L and repeat every 3 days.
How do I use as a foliar spray?
Simply add 20MLS per 1L of water (preferably filtered water) and spray vigorously over affected area once per week until problem subsides. Maybe used weekly as a preventative.
Although 016 has not shown any detrimnetal effects to plant growth even with much higher dosages than what have been recommended, however in much the same way as using any new product, please trial on a small section first until the desiged result has been achieved.
016 is not and has no resemblance to Hydrogen Peroxide (H202), 016 has no adverse affects when in contact with the skin. 016 is pH neutral and its effects are long and lasting unlike that of H202.
In The Box
-  x 016 Stabilized Oxygen | Size: 1L / 5L / 20L | Di-Atomic Oxygen Booster
- It is in the family of the first and only near neutral pH in the world
- Remains stable for an extended time
- World exclusive manufacturing technology
- Contains pure di-atomic oxygen
- Great rejuvenator for diseased plants
- Reduced build up of algae and fungi
- This is not Hydrogen Peroxide
- No need for gloves or protective clothing
- Affects only the bad bacteria (anaerobic)
- Great as a foliar spray on pythium and powdery mildew
- Gives your plants an oxygen boost
- PH Will not change when adding to nutrient solution
- Neutralizes mold when used as a foliar spray