Eutech Instruments Expert EC/TDS/Salt/Temp Tester - Digital Pen | IP67 Water Proof
- Measures Conductivity, TDS, Salinity and Temperature
- Simultaneous display of temperature reading with another parameter measurement.
- Large, clear double line display.
- Includes indicator for when device is ready, calibration and battery life indicator.
- Auto calibration, auto buffer recognition and automatic temperature compensation.
- In built lanyard provision.
- Waterproof and floats.
- Wide, stable base cap making it easy to stand.
- Leak proof cap with fill line.
- Auto power off after 8.5 minutes of being idle.
- Battery operated.
- Conductivity Range: 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm
- Conductivity Resolution:
- 10 µS/cm below 2.00 mS/cm,
- 0.10 mS/cm above 2.00 mS/cm
- Conductivity Relative Accuracy: ±2 % full scale ±1 LSD
- Conductivity Automatic Calibration Values:
- 84 µS/cm, 1413 µS/cm,
- 12.88 mS/cm
- TDS Range: 0.00 to 20.00 ppt
- TDS Resolution:
- 10 ppm below 2.00 ppt,
- 0.10 ppt above 2.00 ppt
- TDS Relative Accuracy: ±2 % full scale ±1 LSD
- TDS Factor: 0.40 to 1.00 (selectable)
- Salinity Range: 0.0 to 10.0 ppt
- Salinity Resolution: 0.10 ppt
- Salinity Relative Accuracy: ±2 % of full scale ±1 LSD
- No. of Cal Points: One calibration point per parameter
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50.0 °C; 32.0 to 122.0 ºF
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ºC / 0.1 ºF
- Temperature Relative Accuracy: ±0.5 ºC / ±0.9 ºF + 1 LSD
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Power: Includes (4) batteries (A76 or LR44 equivalent)
- Auto Off: 8.5 mins after last key press
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 45 ºC
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 17 x 4.5 x 3 cm
In The Box
-  x Eutech Instruments Expert EC/TDS/Salt/Temp Tester - Digital Pen | IP67 Water Proof
- Warranty If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.
Others Also Bought