Cultured Solutions Bud Booster – Early is specifically formulated to aid in the development of flowering sites and is fortified with added Nitrogen and Magnesium to promote peak performance. Providing ample nitrogen during the early elongation stage of bloom encourages plants to reach their full genetic potential.
- Use in Early Flower
- Exeptionally pH Stable
- Highly Concentrated
- Made in California
- NPK: 1 - 3.7 - 2.6
- DERIVED FROM:
- Ammonium Phosphate
- Potassium phosphate
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Potassium Nitrate
In The Box
-  x Cultured Solutions Bud Booster Early - 946ML / 3.8L / 9.4L | Flowering Additive
Current Culture H2O recommends the use of reverse osmosis filtered water for best results.
When using reverse osmosis or low ppm tap water supplement the water with Cultured Solutions® Coco Cal.
Recommended nutrient dosages are in mL/gal and should be used as a base line. Stay within our recommended ppm/EC ranges for best results.
When applied to rockwool, coconut coir or other soilless mixes it is recommended to leach with UC Roots periodically to avoid mineral salt build ups.
- Differential (+/-) in outcome of total concentration of solution is +/- 25 PPM
- Recommended source water pH 6.5-7
- Recommended source water PPM 0-20
- PPM/EC targets are based on usage of Coco Cal at lower end of recommendation. Adding Coco Cal at higher recommendation range will result in higher PPM/EC outcome
- When running longer day flowering plants add weeks by repeating week 5 for each additonal week. Example, if running 10 week strain run weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5(6), 5(7), 6(8), 7(9), 8(10)