Products You May Also Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pickup in Lidcombe warehouse
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Accurately measures the pH value of a solution so you know if any adjustments are required.
Plants all need a particular pH to maximize the uptake of nutrient solution. Without taking control of the pH, plants can t take up the necessary elements they need for good strong growth.
The Bluelab pH Meter is the perfect, portable way to accurately measure the pH value of a solution so you can add the right amount of pH up or down to get growth back on track. Simply place the pH probe into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen.
As the meter is hand held and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anywhere, anytime. Calibration of the pH probe is simple as instructions are supplied on the back of the meter and the easy push button method makes this one of the simplest pH Meters in its class to use.
The pH probe can be purchased as a replacement so you can keep on using the Bluelab pH Meter for years to come.
- Measurement Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F: ± 0.1 pH
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: No
- Operating Environment: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- Calibration: Two point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0
- Power Source: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries
- Certifications: CE and FCC
- Five year free repair or replacement guarantee.
- Six months for pH Probe.
In The Box
-  x Bluelab Hand Held pH Meter
- Lightweight and portable
- Large easy to read display
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Over range and under range indicators
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included
- Auto off function
- Low battery indicator
5 year guarantee for Bluelab Truncheon® Nutrient Meter
(Proof of purchase is required)