Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
The new TRIMPRO ROTOR has been designed and developed at the request of end users who are looking for yet another gentle and efficient Trimpro quality product. Employing leather fingers to circulate your flowers over our non-stick grate, the leaves are trimmed by our razor sharp tempered steel blades. Built at an angle, emptying the Rotor is as simple as swinging the latch to open the door and your perfectly trimmed flowers gently exit the upper cylinder, all while the machine is still running so production is non-stop. As with all our machines, the blade height is adjustable to meet every preference.
For trimming, separate the fresh flowers from the branches, put them into the upper container of the trimmer and let the Rotor do the rest (See PDF beside).
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
The gloves have to be tight enough so they don't get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous.
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use the trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
- Mounted machine: 40CM Diameter x 53CM
- Packaging: 53 x 53 x 61CM
- Machine only: 13.6KG
- Machine and packaging: 19KG
- Frame: Aluminum
- Grate: Steel
- Trimpro Rotor (STD): Slots size 1/4"
In The Box
-  x Trimpro Rotor