Chikamasa Scissors B-300SF
Razor Sharp Edge | Fluorine Coating | Made in Japan
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Pay in 4, interest-free. Afterpay it.
ZIP NOW, PAY LATER
Repay on a convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly schedule.
ENJOY NOW, PAY LATER
Model B-300SF has a standard stainless steel blade with fluorine coating and this makes convenient for working at high place. B-300 line also has shears with tweezers. When thinning out grain of grape and reversing a wrist, shears and tweezers are used at the same time. The core of stainless steel inside of strong grip ABS resin grip is lighter and stronger. And also the grip is design to fit hand well and withstand strong shock.
In The Box
-  x Chikamasa Scissors B-300SF | Razor Sharp Edge | Fluorine Coating | Made in Japan
- Combines superior craftsmanship with practically
- Long lasting, flourine coated, stainless stell blades repel sap
- Large grips are perfect for both left and right handed use
- Rounded outer edge prevents accidental plant damage
- WINNER: "Trimmers Choice Award"