The PLANT!T aeros is a Deep Water Culture system, also commonly known as a bubbler system. These are very popular hydroponic systems that require very little growing media, but do require a lot of nutrient/water solution.
The PLANT!T aeros is best suited for short term and seasonal cropping plants.
The plant is supported in a net pot filled with a growing media such as clay pebbles and the roots are submerged in a highly oxygenated nutrient/water solution. The PLANT!T aeros includes a single outlet air pump and a submersible airstone to provide a large amount of oxygen to the roots of the plant, resulting in rapid growth.
The bubbles produced by the airstone keep the nutrient/water solution constantly moving and oxygen-rich, so that the roots stay healthy.
It is important to monitor EC and pH levels closely with this system in order to gain optimum results. This is easy to do by simply removing the inspection port cover and taking a pH/EC reading.
Note: Pump Not Included
In The Box
-  x Tank
-  x Lid with 127MM (5") hole
-  x Lid inspection cover
-  x Mesh bottom pot
-  x Silicon airline
-  x Premium air stone
-  x Level indicator, washer, nut
- Purpose design – better than a DIY system, everything you need is included
- Easy to monitor – remove inspection port cover to check pH/EC readings
- Flexible – plants can be moved around as each PLANT!T® aeros is a standalone system