Lumatek 630W CMH Lamp + Lumatek 630W CMH Ballast + Tekken Pro DE Hammertone Reflector
This 630W Double Ended digital lighting kit consists of the highest PAR/PPF output 630W DE lamp in the Tekken Pro DE hood driven remotely by the 630W CMH Dimmable & Controllable e-ballast.
The Lumatek Ceramic Metal Halide Double-Ended (DE) high frequency pulse-start lamp has been engineered for use with Lumatek 630W DE CMH electronic ballast and is produced using high-grade ceramic arc tube technology and specific horticultural gas blend that creates optimal spectral output for healthy plant growth.
CMH technology creates high energy PAR/PPF levels with low heat at full spectrum which is closer to sunlight and produces healthier plant growth and larger yield. With a CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of >90%, CMH is perfect for growing high quality produce and essential oil extraction. Lumatek 630W Double-Ended (DE) Ceramic Metal Halide (also known as CMH/CDM/LEC) lamps are available in 4200K Daylight and 3100K Agro CCT formats.
Double-ended CMH lamps are more stable than traditional, single-ended Metal Halide (MH) lamps and this allows them to have an increase in light intensity and PAR/PPF output of up to 50% compared with similarly powered standard MH lamps.
The PCA ceramic arc tube permits the lamp to operate at higher internal temperatures increasing colour rendering, output and efficiency. PCA resists interaction with the chemicals inside the tube which stabilizes the chemical mix over the life of the lamp, thereby improving colour consistency and PAR/PPF level maintenance. Pulse-start technology enables faster start up & restrike time, longer lamp life and increased lumen maintenance.
The reliable 630W DE Controllable & Dimmable CMH digital ballast has been successfully used in cultivation facilities around the word and uses high frequency technology to efficiently fire and operate 630W Double-Ended (DE) Ceramic Metal Halide (also known as CMH/CDM/LEC) lamps.
The new addition of Control capability allows you to easily monitor and regulate your grow room environment (Lighting timming, sunrise/sunset, digital 1% dimming, etc). By simply connecting the Lumatek Digital Panel (sold separately) into the TRS “Link” port on your controllable ballast.
The Lumatek Tekken Pro DE hood is a premium professional grade reflector designed specifically for grow room and grow tent use. The closed end design is vented to allow heat dissipation and focuses the light straight down into a 1.2 x 1.2m footprint.
The Tekken Pro DE is produced using MIRO® reflective surface material which is made from purest aluminium 99.99% and super reflective oxide layer system giving 95 % reflectivity making this tone of the most reflective materials on the market.
This high quality growlight reflector creates good penetration and a uniform square spread of light with no hot spots so that plants grow evenly. The closed end design and excellent reflective surface ensures maximum light intensity focused straight down onto plants with very little light wasted.
Designed and engineered in the UK by Qwod and Lumatek, this premium design is also available in Hammertone aluminium; 92% reflective.
More Light – Less Heat – Full Spectrum – More Yield
 x Lumatek CMH Dimmable & Controllable Ballast - 630W
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max (A): 3.2A
- Input power: 668W
- Output power: 630W
- Power factor: >0.97
- Efficiency: 95%
- Voltage range: 185 to 275V
- THD: <10%
- Dimming: 80% - 90% - 100%
- CF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: 40℃
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): ) 30℃
- Ballast IP rated: IP20
- Humidity: 90%
- Full circuit protection; open/short, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification
- EMI suppression certified
- Dimensions: 320 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 3.8 Kg
 x Lumatek DE CMH grow lamp - 630W
- Power Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Lamp Power (W): 630
- Lamp Current (A): 3.2
- Rated Life (H): 14000
- CCT(K): 3100K (Agro) or 4200K (Daylight)
- Luminous Flux (lm): 77600 (3K) & 64500 (4K)
- Luminous Efficiency (lm/W): 123 (3K) & 102 (4K)
- PAR (micromols/sec): 1268 (3K) & 1219 (4K)
- Bulb: T32.5
- Base: K12x30s (Double Ended)
- Double Jacketed explosion proof rated for open reflector
 x Tekken Pro DE Hammertone Reflector
- Designed for use with industry leading 1000W400V DE grow lamps with highest PAR micromol rating
- Available in 95% reflective Miro or Hammertone Aluminium
- Vented for heat dissipation
- Flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Rated for lamps up to 1000W
- Available separately or as 1000W 400V lighting kit
- More light = more yield!
In The Box
-  x Lumatek CMH Lamp - 630W
-  x Lumatek CMH Ballast - 630W
-  x Tekken Pro DE Hammertone Reflector