The FlexiTank Reservoir revolutionises water storage, it is everything you need in one compact box. It requires no tools for assembly, reduces storage and shipping costs and takes minutes to assemble. It really couldn't be simpler.
The FlexiTank Reservoir can fit where other reservoirs cannot go and can be packed away and stored at the end of the season. All of these features make the FlexiTank Reservoir a truly cutting edge product and the perfect practical solution to water storage.
In The Box
-  x Flexi Tank by Autopot - 100L / 225L / 400L
- Fits where other reservoirs cannot go
- Easy to ship and store
- A range of capacities
- No tools required
- Unpack the contents of the box and ensure all parts are correct.
- Unfold and open your blue FlexiTank reservoir.
- Attach the tap to the bottom of the FlexiTank reservoir by pushing it through the hole, keeping the tap at a 90 degree angle anticlockwise (until the reservoir is full - see 6), ensuring there is a rubber on the outside and the inside of the reservoir and tighten the nut as tight as possible.
- Insert all support poles into the side sleeves of the FlexiTank reservoir.
- The Flexitank reservoir is now ready to be turned upright and moved into place. Ensure that the Flexitank reservoir is placed on a flat and smooth surface to prevent damage to the plastic.
- Fill the Flexitank reservoir. Once full with water, twist the tap 90 degrees clockwise to the correct position.
- The FlexiTank reservoir comes with a 1 year guarantee, covering manufacturing defects. Any misuse of the product is not covered by the guarantee.