AQUA-TANKs are manufactured from high quality, non-toxic 500D UV and mould resistant heavy-duty PVC.
The easy to assemble AQUA-TANK, collect beneficial rainwater from your roof gutters to use for watering your plants or it is equally suitable indoors.
Grow healthy, happy plants, reduce your water bills and play your part in helping the environment. And in the offseason, your AQUA-TANK can be folded up and neatly stored away and brought out again when your garden needs it the most, in the warmer months.
AQUA-TANK is very popular with the hydroponic and horticulture industries as reservoirs and nutrient tanks due to their high quality and reliability. Fits where other tanks or reservoirs can’t and can be packed away in seconds!
- Aqua-Tank 50L
- Diameter: 35cm / Height: 53cm
- Aqua-Tank 100L
- Diameter: 43cm / Height: 75cm
- Aqua-Tank 225L
- Diameter: 63.5cm / Height: 81cm
- Aqua-Tank 400L
- Diameter: Diameter: 68cm / Height: 110cm
- Aqua-Tank 750L
- Diameter: 90cm / Height: 117cm
- Aqua-Tank 1000L
- Diameter: 120cm / Height: 90cm
In The Box
-  x Aqua Tank Flexible Water Tank - 50L / 100L / 225L / 400L / 750L / 1000L
- 100% Australian owned & built for Australian conditions.
- Easy to assemble, no tools required.
- Folds down for compact storage fits where other tanks can’t.
- Easy to store when not in use.
- Overflow valve.
- Tap connects to a standard hose.
- Access hole and filter in the lid.
- Non-toxic UV-resistant 500D PVC material.
- Reinforced stitching.
- High-quality fittings and materials ensure longevity.
- Feed chart pocket.
- Position your AQUA-TANK near a downpipe on a firm flat surface.
- Position the end of the downpipe to the filtered opening on the lid of the tank. It may be necessary to cut the downpipe and/or add an elbow joint. Alternatively, unzip a portion of the lid and insert the downpipe onto the tank, but this will not allow for any filtering.
- Add about 50mm of water to the tank to give it stability while waiting for rainfall.
- Once water is collected in your AQUA-TANK, water can be emptied through the spout using a standard garden hose, or unzip the lid and dip a watering can or similar to water your plants.
- Periodically check the filter to remove any debris.
- The overflow valve can be kept closed or opened as needed.
- You may connect a hose to the overflow valve to divert water to a preferred location or to multiple tanks.
- If you live in an area where you may experience freezing conditions during the winter months, ideally you should empty your tank and store in a mild environment.