Current Culture H2O - Under Current Double Barrel UCDB24XXL13 | Special Order Item
2019 UPGRADES | THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*This item is bullky so freight applies
Note: Due to the system's bulk size and weight. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a shipping quote before purchase.
What is the Under Current® System?
The Under Current® Recirculating Deep Water Culture (RDWC) System features the patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method. This high-performance water culture system is unmatched in efficiency, layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone ensuring pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
The Under Current® is the cornerstone of the CCH2O Proven Production Approach when used with Cultured Solutions® Nutrients and the CCH2O Nutrient Dosing System.
Benefits of Growing in an Under Current®
- Grow Trees - Yield More with Less. Reduce Plant Counts. More Production Per Plant.
- Get Your Weight - Accelerated Growth Rates. Cut Veg Times. Heavy Yields = Heavy Profits.
- Take A Vacation - Easy and Reliable. No Timers, No Guesswork. Reduced Labor & Maintenance.
- Top-Shelf Results - Optimal Resin Output. Strong Terpene Profiles. Tests Clean.
- Facility Proven - Ideal for Craft Cultivation. Trusted by Professional Growers Worldwide.
2019 Under Current® Updates
- CCH2O Multi Mod - The Most Versatile Hydroponic Growth Module Available. Recessed Drain Well for Full System Drain. Raised Body for Thermal Cooling. Greenhouse Grade Heavy-Duty Construction. Water Level Marks and Smooth Interior for Easy Cleaning.
- CCH2O Add Back Kit - Easily Add Back Nutrients and pH Adjustors to Your System Without Shocking Plants.
- High-Flow Aeration Manifold - Even Distribution with More Air to Plants. Clean & Organized.
- Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator - Easily Calibrate and Standardize Aeration Rates. Removes Air Pumps From Grow Space.
- 5.5” CCH2O Lids & Net Pots - Less Media. Easily Transfer Plants from Veg to Bloom.
- Wider Center Aisle, 1” Return Hose & Bottom Drain Manifold - More Room Between Rows. High-Flow Circulation. Lower Volume to Prime Pump.
- UC Drain Out Kit - Utilizes the CCH2O Drop Tee to Connect the Multi Mod Growth Modules. Provides A Centralized Point for Evacuation When Performing a Full System Drain.
Under Current Double Barrel 24 XXL13
- NUMBER OF ROWS: 4
- NUMBER OF SITES: 24
- PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE: 40″ Centers / 13 Gallon
- SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS): 12’10" x 20’10.5" / 3.91m x 6.36m
- TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS): 290 / 1098
- POWER USAGE (WATTS): 276
- WATER CHILLER SIZE* (HP): 1 – 1.5 HP
- RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS): 300 / 1200
- VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.): 4-6 weeks / 30"-36"
*General Recommendation – Check Manufacturers Specifications for proper chiller sizing.
In The Box
- *NEW* CCH2O Multi Mod Growth Modules with Drain Well
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty White Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- CCH2O Easy Clean Manifolds with UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- *NEW* CCH2O Add-Back Kit
- *NEW* High Flow Aeration Manifold
- *NEW* Air Pump Bank with CCH2O Air Flow Regulator
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump with 1″ Return Hose
- Drain Out Kit
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Cultured Solutions™ XS Growers Pack
Under Current® System Features
- Multiple growth module sizes and plant spacing options
- Easy to set up, break down and expand
- 60+ system configurations to suit any size plant and grow space
- Designed to accommodate a wide variety of lighting footprints
- Highest quality commercial and greenhouse caliber components
- Proprietary parts are designed and manufactured in California
- Systems utilize professional grade air and water pumps