1 x Hyperfan v2 Climate Controller + 2 x Hyperfan v2 300MM (12" Inch)
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
- Are you having issues with heat?
- Problems with humidity control?
- Want the perfect airflow?
We've got the perfect package for you.
Hyperfan v2 Climate Controller
The new Phresh Hyperfan Climate Control v2 is easy to use with complete control of your environment. You can set your desired temperature as well as minimum fan speed. It can automatically control your both inlet and outlet Phresh Hyperfan v2;
- Extremely simple to use. Just set the two dials and forget!
- The lowest energy use of any fan/filter/controller system
- Thermostatically changes the fans RPM/speed as needed
- Constantly maintains the optimal day time temperature
- Fan speed falls back to custom set RPM on cold nights
- Operates 2 Hyper Fans at once (Inlet & outlet fans)
- All cords, plugs and adaptor cables supplied.
- Plug & Play
- This controller is designed for Hyperfan v2 or HSilenced Hyperfans v2 only.
Hyperfan v2 300MM 12" Inch
Hyperfan is the latest technology available in mixed flow fans. Hyperfan utilizes aircraft "taper blade technology" to fully optimize the aerodynamic movement of air over the fan blade.
- New 9 pole digital EC "Brush-Less" motors
- High fan efficiency @7.85CFM per watt
- Higher linear airflow output than other fans
- Higher static pressure output than outer fans
- Detachable, fully variable speed controller included
- Sturdy, steel housing and Abec 7 ball bearings
- 0-10V controller compatible via RJ9 or RJ11 cable
- Size: 300MM (12" Inch)
- Max Air Flow: 3100 M^3/h - 1827CFM - 862 LPS
- RPM: 3200
- Amps: 2.8A
- Weight: 6.5KG
- Noise: 74 dBA
- Fan Pressure: 730Pa/iwg2.493"
- Diameter: 300MM (12" Inch)
- Width: 364MM (including mounting bracket)
- Length: 255MM
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Blade Design: Mixed flow - laminar blade
- Climate Rating: T
- IPX Rating: IPX2
The importance of pressure (pa):
Static pressure is one of the most important factors in ventilation design. Simply put, static pressure refers to the resistance to airflow in a ventilation system's components and ductwork. The push of the air must be greater than the resistance to the flow. The higher the fans static pressure rating (pa) the greater it's the ability to remove either hot or stale air from the environment.
In The Box
-  x Hyperfan v2 Climate Controller
-  x Hyperfan v2 300MM (12" Inch)