Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
Have any questions about Turbo Klean? Click Here to go to Turbo Klean FAQ.
Fresh air mixes with H20, maximizing aeration levels. Cool ambient air blows across the reservoir, combating any excess heat and creating ideal conditions for roots to flourish. Round edges makes cleaning easy and effective. Up to 4 times more air supplied to the root zone than other systems. Space saving design allows more sites per unit.
The revolution is here! The TurboKlone gives you more clone sites & more oxygen to the rooting zone while creating less heat and less mess. An absolute must have for serious growers!
- Optimal Water Temp: 18C - 24C
- Optimal Water PH: 5.5-6.3
- Recommended Lighting: T8 or T5 Florescent or Natural
- Longer lasting, more durable Polyethylene Collars.
- Reservoir is stronger and easier to clean.
- Fan system provides constant oxygen and keeps temperatures optimal for rooting.
- More Klone sites in the same dimensional footprint as other systems on the market.
It’s a fresh idea that’s putting a new spin on cloning!
Tired of fighting with high temperatures that are killing your roots?
Need a way to clone without having to use timers, chillers or other expensive accessories?
The Solution: TurboKlone!
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 45.72 x 35.56 x 25.40CM
- Shipping Weight: 3.6KG
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH): 45.72 x 35.56 x 43.18CM
- Reservoir Capacity: 7.5 L (2 gallons)
- Unit Weight (Full): 12.5KG
- Manifold Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.7 x 10.16 x 7.62CM
- Pump: 450 gph
- Fan: 4,800 rpm
- Required Electricity: 220-240 volts
In The Box
-  x Turbo Klone T24 with Dome
What is the Revolution?
It's a fresh idea that's putting a new spin on cloning!
We were tired of fighting with high temperatures that were killing our roots. We needed a way to clone without having to use timers, chillers or other expensive accessories.
The Solution: TurboKlone!
A streamlined cloner that gives you more sites, keeps temperatures low and provides more oxygen.
The central technology behind TurboKlone is simple: A fan that offers a one-two punch!
1. The fan blows fresh air into the growing chamber
2. The cool air from the fan keeps temperatures low
The air from the fan mixes with the fine spray of water from the manifold, maximizing the concentration of dissolved oxygen. High levels of dissolved oxygen create ideal conditions for roots to flourish.
As the fan spreads cool air across the reservoir it combats any excess heat caused by the pump. In the past, growers were forced to either put their pumps on timers or risk killing their roots due to excess heat. But TurboKlone's technology lets you keep those pumps running all day long and your roots growing super strong.
The TurboKlone Revolution gives you what other clone machines on the market aren't giving you.
- SITES: Why have less when you can have more? TurboKlone gives you up to 60% more sites in the same amount of space than other machines. Why pay more when you can pay less? It'll cost you just $6.25 per site with the T48 and nearly $10.40 per site for a machine of similar size.
- STRUCTURE/CLEANING: Instead of having flat walls like a Tupperware tub, the TurboKlone is curvy and has rounded edges giving you a stronger, more durable product. Bonus! Those sexy curves also let you clean the system quickly and easily. You don't have to worry about unwanted root-killing bacteria hanging around in tight corners.
- CONVENIENCE/FUNCTIONALITY: Each Klone site has a finger recess that makes it easy to remove and replace Klone Collars. And we've taken the guess-work out of water measurements by adding a fill-line inside the tub so you always know how much H2O you need to add. You're welcome!
- CONTROL/OPTIONS: Seems like there are two camps when it comes to using a humidity dome: some say it isn't necessary, others say they wouldn't clone without it – especially in the first five days. We let you make the call. You can purchase our cloning systems with-or-without a humidity dome. And if you have buyers remorse, you can always buy the dome by itself later. It's nice to be in charge!
- SIZE: Waste not, want not. Especially when it comes to space. The TurboKlone has a dimensional footprint equal-to if not less-than other machines. BUT in that same amount of space, you get way more klone sites!